By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Cra

By SpiritualEnigma - MEMBER - August 27, 2016, 20:41:11

Is it just the best DPT class available or is it just the best DPT class available?

0 0
Reactions 72
Score : 17322
SpiritualEnigma|2016-08-27 20:41:11
Is it just the best DPT class available or is it just the best DPT class available?
Iop is better and sram gives it stiff competition.

but yeah, it's the best dpt class available
0 -1
Score : 4254

What? Highest range class = most safe. 2nd highest ranged DPT, easy to gear because 100% crit hit chance, little to no setup required for high dmg. Ranged pushes, blinding, mp chip, multiple escapes... no iop does not give it competition and definitely not sram. o.o

0 0
SpiritualEnigma|2016-08-27 21:11:58
What? Highest range class = most safe. 2nd highest ranged DPT, easy to gear because 100% crit hit chance, little to no setup required for high dmg. Ranged pushes, blinding, mp chip, multiple escapes... no iop does not give it competition and definitely not sram. o.o
In terms of damage it deals?

you think Iop and Cra deal about the same damage?

range aside, iop hits harder.

I'm not saying it's a better option in dungeons but these are the facts

sram hits about as hard, but needs to be a bit more thoughtful.
0 0
Score : 17832
SpiritualEnigma|2016-08-27 21:11:58
You said DPT, but then you mention all these other support things. Isn't DPT "Damage Per Turn"?
0 0
Score : 4254

I said DPT class. DPT being a category of classes. All DPT classes have more than just their dmg output on a stationary target. If we're talking about hitting mr punchy sure. But getting your dmg dealt reliably and efficiently is a major factor

0 0
Score : 2102

Let's all agree to disagree. But no matter what, all you other classes are simply inferior to sexydidas.

0 -1
Score : 2307
HunterRabbitt|2016-08-28 00:29:06
Let's all agree to disagree. But no matter what, all you other classes are simply inferior to sexydidas.
not inferior visually. Enjoy your silly head.
0 0
Score : 2232
HunterRabbitt|2016-08-28 00:29:06
sexydidas
Please stop.
0 0
Score : 3381

Cra kinda wins over every other ranged DD in efficincy. Not just the lesser problem to even hit the target with most range in game and no Line of sight needed for so many spells. They even can give themself line of sight by making allies transparent.
There survivability help don't really come with any cons either.
Roly poly : gives 2mp and extra resists for 1 turn.. no max use per turn ..just that you can run out of wp fast. While cra rebuilds wp extremely fast and isn't really up to chance.
Beacon sneakon : got reduced to 6 cells maximum traveling (iirc) and have a cd of 2 turns..
Their self heal options are much better than strictly DD classes.

Only bad thing on debuffing since they mp steal like a gawd and also can get mp back for doing so, would be the -range spell ..that have cd and can only be used every other turn ..and there for (or low dmg) isn't really used by anyone..

I think the possibility for 100% ch by running around in circles isn't even that bad ..if the other things wasn't kinda redicouls to also have vs what other classes are capable of ..or what punishment they take for them protecting them self.

0 0

some corrections

roly poly - 2/turn

Being an Ecaflip > Con > Cold Blood > Voracious > Defensive Stance

0 0
Score : 2212

I'm not sure how you measure "best' but I've yet to see a cra that can inflict more dpt than my fogger

0 0
Score : 2438
deadcafe|2016-08-28 05:55:03
I'm not sure how you measure "best' but I've yet to see a cra that can inflict more dpt than my fogger
Foggers dont count, they arnt human anymore
0 0
deadcafe|2016-08-28 05:55:03
lets do this
0 0
Score : 824

for best range DPT fogger still the best..

cra not as good as fog as DD.. cra need build debuff and self buff to make high damage. cra actually a half debuffer a half damage dealer.. they hit hard every 2 turns when they get full riddle with earth damage. not like fogger who can hit hard every hit.

but cra really flexible.. you no need to hit from far and not in line with some spells, -mp, buff range, buff mp, buff crit and crit damage, and have beacon for positioning.

but yes i agree. compare to iop cra damage almost nothing. iop hit really hard. you will see when iop have the same gears with cra (i know cra and iop have diff gears, but atleast its the same in lv gears) iop hit harder and can 1 turns everything with just a half combos.. and they still have some ap to hit another mobs. cra need some times to get the damage.. like poison for 2 turns. so you wont see poison damage give high damage but if you count it for 2 turns it give high damage. riddle stack need 2 turns.. so this is cra. cra is cra no an iop nor fogger. they not main DD, they are debuffer and damage dealer.. but coz they are really flexible they really easy doin all dung. even cra not the best range char in this game.. elio still the best range char in this game coz they can hit trough portal.

0 0
rustandi|2016-08-28 06:38:43
Not so sure about that. I need to see both the best foggers and cras from each server comparing dic--err, DPTs.
0 0
Score : 2212
SSBKewkky|2016-08-28 07:09:59
rustandi|2016-08-28 06:38:43
Not so sure about that. I need to see both the best foggers and cras from each server comparing dic--err, DPTs.
Hatespawn and I did a test: his cra vs. my fog. We added up total damage dealt over three turns to my feca (resists 86/86/86/84) always hitting in the face.

cra: 3660
fog: 5334

There are extenuating circumstances which I'll let Hate explain but I think it's clear that the fog had highest dpt potential. It's also notable that neither his character nor mine is fully runed.

If there are other takers who want to pummel my feca to compare, just PM me in game.

IGN: Waffler
0 0
deadcafe|2016-08-28 07:29:00
There are extenuating circumstances which I'll let Hate explain but I think it's clear that the fog had highest dpt potential.
I'd like to know what those are. Glad you guys made the comparison though, all this talk about Cras being the best DPT made me rethink my stance on Foggers being the strongest.
0 0
SSBKewkky|2016-08-28 07:32:40
deadcafe|2016-08-28 07:29:00
There are extenuating circumstances which I'll let Hate explain but I think it's clear that the fog had highest dpt potential.
I'd like to know what those are. Glad you guys made the comparison though, all this talk about Cras being the best DPT made me rethink my stance on Foggers being the strongest.
well, the real difference is probably in the fact that we hit a feca who has 86 in earth and fire and water and 84 in air or something. he was just hitting a lower resist, and then lowering it further, which matters more on like 86 resist targets like feca or I guess nyl king after you kill everything.

He also doesn't normally use fogginator.

And Riddling Arrow does less damage on the first turn, since you can't be elusive on t1.

among other things like his character was better runed, had a bygone, where the -1 mp is a lot worse for pve than it is for a damage test.

I'm also 199, waiting on 200 for the 5th passive, which would've been 10-20% higher damage.
0 0
Score : 1499

Fogger hits harder, but Cra has more tools.

0 0
Respond to this thread