By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Best pet for PvE Fire/Earth Cra?

By CakeIsYummy - MEMBER - June 25, 2016, 09:53:43

As in the title, what's the best pet for a PvE Fire/Earth Cra that's actually obtainable in game? Would help if you stated where to farm them as well! Thanks a bunch!

0 0
Reactions 7
Score : -3034

Easiest would be the Croum. It just costs 100k kamas (you can make it pretty fast selling respec mats) and requires you to be in a lvl10 guild that has unlocked the guild pet bonus.

Otherwise you may try the YeCh'Ti'Wawa but it has abysmal droprate and it only drops from a lvl 100 dungeon. (most expensive pet in game so you'd feel luxurious having it)

These pets are best possible for Cra that are obtainable in game.

If you can't get any of these, just go for a Macawker - lvl 50ish quest reward in calamar island.

0 0
Score : 48

What about chafer legs? Crit dmg on croum>initiative by chafer legs?

0 0

Those are good but they give no damage. It's a viable option if you like the initiative actually.

0 0

I see, thanks for your input. When i was searching i stumbled upon a pet called Borbat which seems to have good stats, but do you have any clue where can i get it?

0 0

Unobtainable through in-game quests, it's usually from the cash shop mystery boxes or the in-game market I guess. Never bothered to confirm.

Maybe you can just buy it with Ogrines, but I doubt it.

0 0

Ah alright, such a shame, thanks for your help!

0 0
Score : 2282

Borbat and Croum are the best pets for you since you'll definitely need the crits late game for 100%.

0 0
Respond to this thread