FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Fire/Air Cra, PLEASE HELP IM SO LOST

By WatanukiHoumura - MEMBER - May 07, 2016, 11:01:31

I have never built a character before, so I have no idea what im doing.
Im currently fire/air and at lvl 78.
Restat is no biggie.
I would love to get help on how to build this character, how to use the passives correctly and the effects on the spells.

Thank you for your time!!!

0 0
Reactions 7
Score : 3321

Fire/air is typically an aoe build, so you benefit from storm arrow and whatever the small fire aoe is (I forgot whoops), the pyro-lysis passive is good end game because it's a really large boost considering the cheap cost of those spells.You should also try and get control, for beacons, so you can use the massive burning aoe when you hit a beacon with a fire spell. I believe the damage dealt by burning is dependant on the level of the spell you used to activate it.

0 0
Score : 331

If you ask me, you shouldn't be going fire/air at all.

The earth branch is a must, earth deals the best damage, after choosing earth you can pick whichever second element you want or you could always go tri build.

Steve Angello.

0 0
Score : 17380

tri is garbage

fire air is fine if you want to focus on AoE damage. Do keep in mind that AoE damage drops off tremendously as you get into higher and higher level content, and gets better as content becomes less relevant.

fire/earth gives me a nice balance. I recommend it to mostly every cra.

0 0
Score : 746
HateSpawn|2016-06-17 00:38:56
tri is garbage
hue hue most of 200 cras in remington are tri tho

and yeah fire air is okay imo but extremely rare and situational if built that way for max efficiency.
0 0
Score : 17380
shankissimo|2016-06-17 02:06:56
HateSpawn|2016-06-17 00:38:56
tri is garbage
hue hue most of 200 cras in remington are tri tho

and yeah fire air is okay imo but extremely rare and situational if built that way for max efficiency.
it's a waste
0 0
Score : 39

I play as AIR/Fire cra. Yes, fire is the second one. The only air option for true damage is poisoned arrow. If you gain max 50 reach then your poison is doubled(2 turns). Also air spells have incredible range, so you need just run away all the time. Almost ever you can shoot through entire map. Air is not for idiots who like skill spamming to win. Beacons for positioning could be op. In PvE mobs destroy beacons BUT they think it's still there so they can't go on that cell. Sometimes they continue to attack an empty cell. I use fire to steal mp only. Smart positioning makes you being able to avoid any damage. Run away + push enemy back = great range that you can use with air arrows. (if you "lock" mob in some kind of closed room with beacon it will skip turn even if the path is clear). I'd like to show some fire/earth cras that air could be even more dangerous than their blows.
P.S. sorry for my english.

0 0
Score : 829

nah.. all branch has their own uniqeness.. i choose dual build. and if ppl said air is bad i cant say yes. coz i like air cra.. cra have benefit from beacon.. a lot ppl lazy to play beacon.. maybe just fire actualy use beacon for damage buff.. but in the fact air have their own uniqeness on range and push. they keep your distance far from enemy.

and iin the fact cra isnt pure DD their are support DD.. they give debuff to enemy (riddle,-mp, poison, positioning their self and allies). ra just can deal damage every 2 turn with highest damage burst with full stack 50 riddle. and i saw cra deal just 1/3 damage with lashing and riddling arrow. that means you will loose a lot damage from other full DD char like fogg.

my cra not fire. but i can say air branch is really important. atleast homing, retreat (or maybe you can replace with fire burning arrow the pushing spell from fire but for me retreat arrow still the best) and another is for damage dealer spells. in fire you can take -mp spell and healing spell which consume flambo and explo arrow.. and in earth lashing, it help me a lot to keep a distance for 1 or 2 turns.. and in some dung lashing really really useful, riddle and destructive in the last.

for air you can get benefit from raining arrow where you can get riddle and reach in the same time. but i think you cant take all that spells coz you need use your support spell also. so pick which one to be fit on your playin style

cra is helper when ppl stuck or when ppl wrong on their move. and they need time to make a great damage.

0 0
Respond to this thread