FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Fire/Earth Cra advice

By NaiekAnther April 04, 2016, 01:19:53

I've read on here that the fire/earth was a popular choice at the moment, but I have not found any advice about it.
Which sets should I choose at which lvls? I'm currently lvl 40.
I also still have the restat from lvl 30 and was wondering which stats are recommended to focus on?
Currently focusing on: Resistance, Range Damage, Initiative, Crits, Range and damage (though I'm thinking i need that extra AP)

0 0
Reactions 8
Score : 2283

Here's a post from another thread:

HateSpawn|2016-03-01 12:11:03
as a fire earth cra I have every tool I need to be effective.

Plaguing arrow and Homing arrow are almost always on my deck for utility,

Explosive Arrow is my primary AoE, with Piercing Arrow for low level content or niche situations.

Blazing Arrow for a small hit to knock out a low HP mob, or the bonus MP chip.

Voracious arrow to self heal if things get dicey, or dish out big single target fire damage.

Lashing Arrow for brutal amounts of MP chip.

Raining Arrow for No LoS damage and biting bursts.

Riddling arrow to do big single target earth damage.

Pierce will take the place of voracious on my bar when needed.

and Destructive arrow for boss killing or throwing at a mob to finish it.

never have I thought "this build would be better if I could use storm arrow, plaguing arrow, or poisoned arrow". I do however lack a push but I have a hefty amount of WP most of the time for a random roly poly (provided I don't go beacon explosive x2 multiple times).

last comment is anticipation is a lot better than it seems.
For stats go:
• Intelligence: Resistance > % HP with some % HP to Armor
• Strength: Range Damage > General Damage
• Agility: 10-15 Initiative > Dodge
• Chance: Critical Hits > Critical Hits Damage
• Major: AP > MP > Range > Final Damage
0 0
Score : 340

Thanks, was sgreat help. Do you have any recommendation on which sets to use at which levels? Or should not focus on sets and choose which individual items are the best on the market?

0 0
Score : 2283
Grevster|2016-04-04 15:10:05
Thanks, was sgreat help. Do you have any recommendation on which sets to use at which levels? Or should not focus on sets and choose which individual items are the best on the market?
Go with the second option, there is no need to bother wearing a whole set since apart from the earlier ones you won't get a bonus for them and you'll usually find an item or two that doesn't work well on you.
0 0

Thanks for the advice

0 0
Score : 17376

ay look its me in that quote

this is really important as I sincerely regret not doing this when I statted my cra:

crit damage starts to get really insignificant, so do 20% critical hits and like 10-15 block. Rest crit damage. The block augments Cra's already insane survivability.

agility is pretty close. I prefer 20 initiative as, being a fire cra, I'm expected to move first and AoE mobs in a lot of dungeons for speed clearing. I also HIGHLY RECOMMEND maxing out AP/MP Removal. Lashing Arrow becomes one of the main skills you use and having that what, 40% bonus to removing MP is basically like having biting blow active that turn, except it's passive, works all the time, and stacks with biting blow.

I do 6 HP to Armor, 10 resist, rest HP. I also have 5 ST points in Strength.

0 0

Thanks a lot for the advice smile 

0 0
Score : 358
HateSpawn|2016-04-06 20:24:19
ay look its me in that quote

this is really important as I sincerely regret not doing this when I statted my cra:

crit damage starts to get really insignificant, so do 20% critical hits and like 10-15 block. Rest crit damage. The block augments Cra's already insane survivability.

agility is pretty close. I prefer 20 initiative as, being a fire cra, I'm expected to move first and AoE mobs in a lot of dungeons for speed clearing. I also HIGHLY RECOMMEND maxing out AP/MP Removal. Lashing Arrow becomes one of the main skills you use and having that what, 40% bonus to removing MP is basically like having biting blow active that turn, except it's passive, works all the time, and stacks with biting blow.

I do 6 HP to Armor, 10 resist, rest HP. I also have 5 ST points in Strength.
Heyo Hatespawn!
I dunno if you'll see this but I have a question! Could you maybe give me some tips on combos with the spells you use? I just class changed to Cra and I have a pretty good idea. Would just be nice for some actual knowledge!
Also, Are there times when you actually use Piercing Arrow and Burning Arrow? And do you ever use Way of the Bow when you use them?
0 0
Score : 17376

late as fuck. #hiatus from wakfu.

I never use burning, but I do use piercing when I'm running anything below enurado. I take WoTB instead of Anticipation when I do.

0 0
Respond to this thread