FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

MP or Final Damage @ 125?

By RangerMikefield - MEMBER - March 11, 2016, 12:22:48

I always play in a team of 6 (me, my heroes and friend + his heroes). I don't really need MP to kite, I barely ever take damage. Should I consider picking up bonus Final Damage instead of MP at 125? I'm running AP and RANGE for majors right now.

0 0
Reactions 8
Score : 180

If you can run without final resist or mp until 175.
Let me just say. Those 50 levels are not easy to power level to.

0 0
Score : 409

do you use that thing that gives you crit for every mp you spend? if you do then mp is better if you don't then final damage is good

0 0
Score : 17372

I did ap mp range FD.

I take what I need.

0 0
Score : 141

Neither?

kit skill my friend.. kit skill

0 -1
Irec|2016-03-15 03:05:40
Neither?

never. not even once.
0 0
Score : 141
HateSpawn|2016-03-16 05:30:50
Irec|2016-03-15 03:05:40
Neither?

never. not even once.
Sounds really stupid if you ask me, refusing this strongly..

Now the op asked, our opinions: You gave yours, I gave MINE... I didn't comment on yours.
So if you want to do so,at least come back with a decent argument.

To the OP, being able to use 10level overleveled gear, can bring you more than 40% damage..
Before 150.. what good epic/relics you got?
Divine Orrok+solomonk?
+70% on 3 elements and +40 on 2 elements
(110% on 2 + 70% on one)

So you get (150%/110%) by using range+damage

When you reach 140 you can use: say DarkVlad + Wa Wabbits
for +100% + 70% across the board..
(170% on 3 elements ) > (150/110)

so your litte dude, @ 140 will have lower damage than that dude that got kit skill, he will hit one square further.. but you are supposed to walk back and forth anyway to get that passive up, and distance does not influence on damage.

sure you will reach 150.. but when you do, we will too, and we going to wear 160... flaxhid + golden belt.. and still outdamage you..

now if you were 175, I wouldn't recommend it... but still.. there you go, if you got the cash, or items.. kit skill will be better than 1range+damage by giving you more damage.

So yea, that point is up to you, its important? not really.. its a utility point, when you reach 175 or 200 you will respec anyway. 
0 0
Score : 16093

Problem with the kit skill major is it doesn't stack with kit skill from equipment or guilds (since kit skill caps at +10). When you can hit +8 kit skill without the major, why bother?

I can see the case for using better relics or epics earlier, but once you hit 150, that advantage pretty well vanishes. The damage bonuses that come with the range and MP majors tend to offset whatever extra damage higher level gear would get you. And Solomonk + Bagus shushu should tide you over well enough.

By all means, if you have the gear available because it's an alt your leveling, or you have a higher level buddy supplying you with gear, take kit skill. But for most cases it doesn't get you anything that putting the time into an Arachnee pet and/or a Whispered Ring wouldn't.

0 0
Gelgy|2016-03-17 07:17:11
Problem with the kit skill major is it doesn't stack with kit skill from equipment or guilds (since kit skill caps at +10).
3 kit skill (guild)

3 kit skill (amuleto)

4 kit skill (whispered ring)

KIT SKILL MAJOR, NOT EVEN ONCE
2 0
Respond to this thread