FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

PvE Cra

By honeycitrustea - MEMBER - February 29, 2016, 21:31:39

I was thinking of making a strictly PvE (or should it be PvM?) character, and decided to go with Cra. I've only really played the Eniripsa class so I don't know much about any other classes. (Though I do have an earth/air Cra that I'm terrible at.)

What build would be best for PvE? Going AoE with fire/air, or single target with earth/air? Or tri? Based on some feedback from others, I believe fire/air AoE would be best for PvE/dungeons, but I could be very very wrong. xP

I just want some tips and opinions on what spells/passives I should take as well as how to stat a PvE Cra ^^

0 0
Reactions 10
Score : 1089

I think in the end Tri cra will always be the most flexible! I'm trying to remember the spells off the top of my head, it goes something like this:

Fire ~ Explosive, Blazing
Earth ~ Riddling, Destructive
Air ~ Storm, Plaguing

You have a few filler spells, like Retreat Arrow, Homing Arrow is nice, Lashing Arrow is also nice.

For PVE I would definitely recommend Tri Cra.

0 0
Score : 17372

as a fire earth cra I have every tool I need to be effective.

Plaguing arrow and Homing arrow are almost always on my deck for utility,

Explosive Arrow is my primary AoE, with Piercing Arrow for low level content or niche situations.

Blazing Arrow for a small hit to knock out a low HP mob, or the bonus MP chip.

Voracious arrow to self heal if things get dicey, or dish out big single target fire damage.

Lashing Arrow for brutal amounts of MP chip.

Raining Arrow for No LoS damage and biting bursts.

Riddling arrow to do big single target earth damage.

Pierce will take the place of voracious on my bar when needed.

and Destructive arrow for boss killing or throwing at a mob to finish it.

never have I thought "this build would be better if I could use storm arrow, plaguing arrow, or poisoned arrow". I do however lack a push but I have a hefty amount of WP most of the time for a random roly poly (provided I don't go beacon explosive x2 multiple times).

last comment is anticipation is a lot better than it seems.
0 0
Score : 451

HateSpawn's post pretty much cover what all you need.. i run similar build

Passive
Devious Archer, Hightened Vision, Cra Precision, Elusive, Beacon/Anticipation/PowerfulShot

Elusive for extra 10 final dmg and riddling arrow dmg buff

before 190 i would use beacon passive as default since i use exploding arrow most of the time (+6FD buff cost 2ap up to +24FD as long as beacon stand up)
you can even spam beacon in the back if you have nothing to hit for almost permanent buff

or Anticipation if i need to constantly remove mp each turn like when i grind at moon island

also you can opt for eagle eye replacing homing if you don't need map manipulation spell

0 0
Score : 16093

Earth/Air is also effective, since the branches have great synergy for single target damage. (For the life of me I still don't know why Retreat Arrow is marked as a zone spell, when it's single target). I also don't see anything wrong with Fire/Air.

I would definitely recommend any dual-element build over full Tri, though. In the long run I think you'll get slightly more out of it. Tri isn't bad, but I just think all of Cra's elements benefit a lot from heavy investment.

0 0
NaaMeow|2016-03-01 13:49:06
HateSpawn's post pretty much cover what all you need.. i run similar build

Passive
Devious Archer, Hightened Vision, Cra Precision, Elusive, Beacon/Anticipation/PowerfulShot

Elusive for extra 10 final dmg and riddling arrow dmg buff

before 190 i would use beacon passive as default since i use exploding arrow most of the time (+6FD buff cost 2ap up to +24FD as long as beacon stand up)
you can even spam beacon in the back if you have nothing to hit for almost permanent buff

or Anticipation if i need to constantly remove mp each turn like when i grind at moon island

also you can opt for eagle eye replacing homing if you don't need map manipulation spell
1) Elusive's 10% FD is worse than Carnage.
2) Even if this Riddling Arrow bit was accurate, and you considered 10% FD, it's still worse than Carnage.
3) Riddling Arrow gets the increased damage from being evasive, which has nothing to do with being Elusive. Outside of the fact that they have the same conditions.

In other words, you don't need the passive to be evasive. In other words, you don't need the passive for full riddling arrow damage.

Anticipation > Carnage > elusive > everything > archery > motivation

4) beacons like to die, and the passive slot is better used elsewhere.

5) then you have no push
0 0
Score : 3381

Alright, thanks everyone for the info~ ^^

0 0
Score : 3
HateSpawn|2016-03-01 12:11:03

Explosive Arrow is my primary AoE, with Piercing Arrow for low level content or niche situations.

Voracious arrow to self heal if things get dicey, or dish out big single target fire damage.

never have I thought "this build would be better if I could use storm arrow, plaguing arrow, or poisoned arrow". I do however lack a push but I have a hefty amount of WP most of the time for a random roly poly (provided I don't go beacon explosive x2 multiple times).

Can i get your equip list? Cant i? Vause my crit hit stil 55.

0 0

#laaate

not playing wakfu for a bit, taking a break from it all because I don't care for this shit right now

0 0
Score : 48
HateSpawn|2016-03-01 12:11:03

Not sure if you're still here, but could you teach me abit more about how to stat the abilities for Cra?
Also what's the rotation one should use/ what equipment stats one should aim for? Full critical or something else? Sorry really new at Cra here, would appreciate your help biggrin 
0 0

checking in while I wait for shit to load up after windows decided to drop an update on me while I washed some dishes.

Just read your post and decided that a 6 day late response is better than nothing.

Abilities:

Not really sure I'm understanding the ambiguity here.

Intel: Full Resistance. Whatever you want to do with Armor, do that, rest in HP. I think Admonition runs 8 armor.

---

Agility I think is next: Fuck everything, 20 init, 20 MP/AP removal. Pin all the things.

---

Strength: I actually can't remember. I think I did 20 Long Distance / 8 ST / rest general on Admonition.

---

Chance: Full crit, 10 block, rest crit damage. The block is optional, but I do like the technical 3% final reduction.

---

Major: Ap Mp Range and I think I go final damage? A cra who is, admittedly, better than mine, takes final res here. Hers dies way less often, but if you play really well it won't be an issue.

---

Rotations:

MP check - Biting Lashing Blazing Raining with Anticipation.

AoE nuke - Beacon Explo Explo

Earth ST nuke - Lash Riddle Destructive or Bite rain rain

play with the 12 spells you see there. Find what works for you. I know what spells to use in what situations as a matter of practice and routine. This isn't really Iop. One set combo doesn't answer every problem.

That being said, even after months of hiatus I have the muscle memory for my iop's full damage combo.

Anyway, that should cover about everything important.

0 0
Respond to this thread