By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Should I restat my earth/air Cra into earth/fire?

By KingAchelexus - MEMBER - January 11, 2016, 01:23:45

The air tree seems to be pretty damn bad, poisoned arrow is kinda bad and does not work on most bosses very well, the tree does not have any AoE shenanigans with the beacon, the only thing it offers is positioning capabilities, which you do not need to have any spell leveled for.

Anyway, my Cra is 170, if I were to do that, I would need to choose a spell not to fully level, which would that be?

0 0
Reactions 7
Score : 1226

Up to you.

In Fire/Earth build, you do damage mostly with your earth spells and fire spells to heal. Since this build is a mix of aoe and st, i'd build distance damage and general damage

But reaching to the end game, i suggest go soft tri instead of duo. Fire/Earth with 1-2 Air spells.

The 3 most used air spell is homing, plaguing and retreat arrow. So take those spells depending on the situation. By default, i just take retreat and plaguing

0 0
Score : 3454

At 170 you should be aiming for tri elemental, to bring out the max potential of the class.

0 0
Score : 2235

im a tri cra atm, and i generaly use fire for aoe and a little utility (mp steal/push). earth for singel target dmg, and air for utility or dmg when i otherwise cant hit stuff (homing for long range/no los blocking. or plaunging for dmg over walls and so on).

hope this helps a little

0 0
Score : -2964

Meh only real good spell from :wind: is storm arrow cause it allows triggering of otherwise blocked beacons and pushes with (good) damage.

0 -1
Score : 3735

I would say it depends on your gameplay and team composition.

Atm I have a fire/earh, and while I find the "mp steal" very useful, I barely use the AoE spells because I have cc class in the way...

Only time I use AoE is on first turn where I can get a good aoe (with the help of feca if needed), but it's not that good on end game mobs cause if u dont kill they either fully heal or get armor (which maybe isn't an issue for you cause u have another aoe class). So I actually feel like I'm not using the full potential of my cra.

So most of the time I'm using earth to dmg mobs... which would do more dmg if I had maxed single target which i didn't do because of the aoe spells on the fire tree that I'm barely using.

So ya, there is no good or bad Cra.

The fire tree seems to be pretty damn bad, poisoned arrow is kinda bad

That's on the air tree wink
Poisoned arrow is good, only thing I don't like much about it is that, every times a mob is near its end, you have to guess if it'll die from poisoning or not :unsure:
0 0
Score : -25

I believe that Earth/Fire is Really, really powerful due to Aoe dmg and the Raw dmg you get from their Spells, even tho Air has more Range than the other two, i think Air should be used more as a Pvp or Secondary element to use, Earth and Fire are just Too powerful to put priority on Air.

0 0
Score : -2964

Air is really nice imo, for PVE as well.

Single target damage, but hits good and from afar.

0 0
Respond to this thread