FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Archey's Review of the New (Revamped) Cra!

By 333305123456789 - MEMBER - March 13, 2015, 22:07:29
I saw everyone complaining about it on the official website. I don't know why they think that Cras are getting nerfed. It might not be overdone like the Iop revamp. It is still much better then before. I have played a Cra since my Beta days. So I thought why not make a review of it? This is my first Review of anything linked with Wakfu(don't be harsh QQ). I will review All the Elemental spells, Active Support Spells and Passives, as well as the new Cra states. Let's get Started.

Air Branch:

This branch
is probably deeply improved in the damage and utility plan. Poison Arrow does incredible damage, Homing Arrow and Plaguing Damage do more damage. While Retreat Arrow pushes 3 cells, has no WP cost(*phew*)and with collision it does pretty well damage. Only disappointment is Storm Arrow low damage (no MP cost but still..).

Retreat Arrow:
Now this is a nice utility. No WP cost and 3-cells push. About the damage it is pretty good, but only in a collision and it can only be used once per target per turn. Also it adds 15 reach.

Homing Arrow:
Oh, yes the Homing Arrow. One of the Cra's biggest shames. Well, not anymore. The Same AP cost stays adding more damage standing at 48 Damage(Max Level) now. It's transparency abillity is a nice utillity aswell as it's great Reach Stacking(10 reach for 2 AP cost). Only thing I am disappointed is the 4 uses per turn.

Plaguing Arrow:
My personal favorite of the Air Branch. Ye Ye I know POISON ARROW!! Poison arrow might be great. But this spell is rather useful with it’s improved damage. Lowered AP cost to 3 AP and 75 Damage, it can be used beyond walls and 3 uses per target which is pretty good. As well as adding 10 Reach. It can remove the Beacon so it will be used as an utility. This time you have 100% of recovering a WP(something like 5AP=1WP). But I still think 3 AP Cost is too much for the removal of a Beacon.

Storm Arrow:
This is one of the biggest disappointments by this Revamp. The spell doesn’t cost MP anymore. Instead it costs 3 AP for doing only 69 damage and if Elusive +13 damage(consumes 10 reach). That is 82 in total(3 uses per turn). I would rather stay with the old one. I think that it’s damage is too low now. It should of stayed similar to before. Also the 10 Reach consuming ruins it all.

Poison Arrow:
About poison Arrow it is really valuable in PVP with it's 375 total damage at a point that it rivals Destructive. It can be easily build up with eagle eye 3x Homing(only 1 turn). Also it adds 15 Riddle which is perfect to be used together with the Earth Branch.

Fire Branch:
The Fire Branch is rather better according to before. Now it can steal MP, It can self-heal greatly, add scalded(group purposes) and has the Greatest Damage of any 2-range AOE circle.(combined with beacon)

Blazing Arrow:
One of the greatest damage-dealing Spells of the “Old” Cra. It used to cost 3AP 1MP now it is lowered to 2 AP. But it is steals 1MP (2 uses per target, this means you can put 4 more cells between your opponent and yourself). The damage on 200 is 50. That puts it much lower to Homing Arrow on my list. Cause you can steal the same MP at any level. Also it adds 10 Flamboyant.

Voracious Arrow:
Now this is a wonderful Spell. It steals 4% life per level of Flamboyant. So it Steals 200% of the damage done with Max Flamboyant. That is 200(100 damage on Max level) heals on level 200 which is must say that is impressive(always wanted to be a healer Cra ++). Also it Adds 10 Riddle so it can be used together with the Earth Branch.

Blinding Arrow:
One more terrible spell of the “Old Cra” and maybe of the “New Cra” too. So it does -69 damage in 1-Range AOE. This is a pretty useful utility in PVP. It Steals 4 Range if the Cra has biting but it also consumes the Flamboyant.

Burning Arrow:
The AP cost stays the same. But it’s damage goes down to 125 (200 level). It adds scalded which I don’t see the point of other then a Group Fight. Also 15 Flamboyant. The only improvement is the push of 1-Cell which refers back to the Dofus Cra. No Collision Damage.

Explosive Arrow:
This spells is a great spell now. 195 Damage Max Level(counting with 1 beacon in the area, which is pretty common cause this spell was made to be used with Beacon). This is as powerful as the Iop’s Wrath, once you take the Range difference it is much more powerful( Of Course 2WP cost).

Earth Branch:
Before the Charge of the Destructive Arrow was simply too long. Even though the damage is greatly nerfed i rather use it every second turn. Earth probably has the greatest damage right now.

Riddling Arrow:
Now this is a great Part-Time Damage-Dealing Spell. It had 90 damage(together with elusive, which you will be in most cases). It adds 10 Riddled and it is a must have in every Earth Build.

Rain of Arrows:
This is The new Earth Branch Spell. It can be used around obstacles. It deals 100 damage(200 level) and has same Damage Rate(AP Ratio….) with Plaguing Arrow. But if it has bitting it does double-damage. Which is a good combo for the start of the Fight. It consumes the Biting and adds 10 Riddled.

Lashing Arrow:
The Damage is relatively low, but it is a great utility. It has 3 MP steal after 80 level. It adds 15 Riddled, but only 1 use per target per turn. It might be worth it to level it to 80 level(combined with blazing you put can put 7 cells more between you and your opponent, of course Hyper-movement).

Piercing Arrow:
This is a spell that I never liked and I consider this revamp an even bigger Nerf to it. Now it can only be cast in a line it has limit of 2 rebounds. On 1 shot it does 92 damage, it is 115 damage on 1st rebound and 138 damage on 2nd. And on every Target adds 10 Riddled.

Destructive Arrow:
I saw people saying "Destructive Arrow" was no destructive at all. It is 150 with no preparment(talking about 200 level spells)You can make up to 25 riddle in 1 turn(mp rape in the process). That is 225 damage. If that is not impressive I do not know what is. You can also combine it with Poison Arrow in a 2 turn-combo which is devastating. For an example let's take one of the most powerful spells currently "Punishement"(Sacrier 5 AP 1MP 1WP). It Deals 282 damage if your enemy has higher HP. While destructive had 300 damage. Take in that Destructive Arrow is a range spell, Cra now has WP recovery and I find Destructive arrow Max. damage much more easier to acquire. In Conclusion Destructive it is a Super-Useful and Greatest Damage-Dealing spell Cra has ever had.

Active Specials:

Disengage:
This is one of the most discussed spells. As it is kinda useless. Cause of it’s high cost for only 2-range of teleporting. Also it adds 2MP and 50 Resist. But it has a cool down of 2 turns. I think that this was intended for a quick getaway with MP rape or backstabs.

Incisive Strike:
Now this is great for PVP and Rain of Arrows users. It stabilize the opponent and adds 3 level of incurable. Also you get 3 levels of biting(Max Level) which helps a lot with MP rape and Air-Branch Range. It has 1 less AP Cost if Powerful Shooting is Max.

Cra Beacon:
Beacon is the best improvement of this Revamp. Because of the removal of the Elemental beacons every branch gains 1 elemental spell. At Max level it costs 2 AP, 1-6 Range (and finally adjustable Range). It has 15% of Cra’s Max HP, same Resistance, it is “immune” to healing and and moving. By activating it with a Fire Spell it adds 37 damage(Max level Spell to be used) in it’s AOE. If you activate it by an Earth Spell it does 29 damage and 10 levels of riddled. If you use an Air Spell on it(except for the removal with plaguing) it pushes back 2 cells.

Eagle Eye:
Now this is my favorite Active Special of the Cra. It costs 2MP and 1WP can only be used on the Cra(0 Range). It has a 3 turns cool down. On the Cra 4 levels of Eagle Eye(4 range which lasts 1 turn). Also 20 Reach and 20 Flamboyant. In AOE around the Cra adds 2 Range to either Enemies or Allies.

Beacon Sneakin’ :
The AP-WP cost is the same. Takes the place of the targeted beacon on a 3-6 range. It is useful for a quick getaway and some AOE spell on it. It is destroyed if you are being carried. The great downside is 2 turns cooldown.

Passive Specials:

Archery:
On 20 level it adds 80 dodge (double more then before), 2 control and +1 Beacon on the Ground(4 in total). At turn start if elusive 20 levels of Sharpening and regenerates 8% Max HP. This is OP for 1 special.

Cra Precision:
+40% single-target damage on level 20, Per each MP used in movement it adds 20 level of Precision. On Max level(120) it adds 20% Critical Hits, 60% Critical Hit Damage, also at 120 it adds 20 levels of Sharpening. This Makes the Cra Available for a Critical Hit Build.

Heightened Vision:
On Max level it is 2 range, 10% Critical Hits and 40% Critical Hits damage. This again to me seems as too much power from 1 passive.

Cunning Archer:
This is a totally new passive. It adds 40 initiative which is really useful for a Cra in PVP. For each elemental spell cast adds 10 levels of Sharpening and upon killing an enemy it adds 40 levels of Sharpening(20 level). This is another great improvement for Cra.

Powerful Shooting:
On 20 level it adds 40% Area Damage. And finally something that I always wished for Visual Damage improvement from the start of a fight. 3% Final Damage per 1 Range max is 20%. Cras can finally sacrifice some damage for Range Weapons, Amulets and Helmets. 6 Range is easily reachable. While 7 range with no AP penalties is reachable with Golden Keychain+ Withered Breastplate. Let’s set 1200% damage as an average on 170 level. That is 240% damage more for Cra (goo Craaaaa!). This is 1 more proof for Cra OP passives. It reduces the AP cost of Incisive Strike by 1.

Cra States:

Riddled:
This mechanic was changed. -1 resist to critical per Every level it must be reapplied every turn. Used to boost Destructive Arrow damage(2% extra base damage). 15 Riddle by Poisoned Arrow from the Air Branch and by Voracious Arrow from the Fire Branch.

Flamboyant:
The new mechanic used by the Fire Branch. It adds 1% Area Damage per level. Must be reapplied every turn. It is used by Voracious Arrow to boost Self-Heal 4% of the damage converted into Heals per level. Also consumed by Blinding after Range Raping, even though you need Biting state. Also added 10 Flamboyant from Storm from the Air Branch and 20 levels of Flamboyant of Destructive Arrow.

Reach:
A new mechanic for the Air Branch. It adds 1% single-target Damage per level of Reach. It must be reapplied every turn. It is used for Poison Arrow. It boosts the Poison of this Spell. With a Max Reach the Poison is the same as the base damage of the spell.(125 at 200 for 2 turns). It is added by 10 levels from Blinding Arrow of the Fire Branch and Rain of Arrows adds 10 levels of Reach of the Earth Branch

Biting:
This is added by the Passive Incisive Strike. 3 levels of it at Max Level of the Passive. 20% more chance of removing MP per a level of Biting. Increases the Range of Air Spells by 1. It is used for doubling Rain of Arrows Damage.

Eagle Eye:
A name for the Range Buff of the Cra. Every level gives 1 Range.

Sharpening(Sharpened Arrowhead):
The WP-recovery mechanic of the Cra. At level 100 you get Sharpened Arrowhead which recovers 1WP and 30% Final damage to the next damage spell. Sharpening with maxed passives adds 10 levels per elementary spell used, per 1 level Flamboyant, Riddled, Biting and Reach it adds 1 level of Sharpening Arrowhead. Also if Elusive at start of turn you get 20 levels of it and upon removal of a beacon with Plaguing you get a 100% chance of recovering WP and 30% Final Damage. This is the most effective WP recovery of any class by my opinion.

Elusive:
If the Cra starts 3 turns away from any enemy. It gets this state. It unlocks some more abilities to some spells(base damage). You will probably want to be Elusive all the time.

Conclusion:
In the end I think that even though some spells of the Cra have been greatly nerfed. The Cra is far better than before. Now you have 3 more elemental spells. They all bring glory to this class. Moving of the Beacon was probably the best move in Cra’s Wakfu history. The Cra is now much more complicated to play, before it was really simple. I am ok with the spells the Cra is pretty balanced. The only thing OP are the passives and the charge spells. Currently no class has so great Passives bonuses. The charge spells are really devastating. Imagine the Rain of Arrows which does 200 total base damage(200 level) with 6 AP cost(Rain of Arrows+ Incisive Strike). 300 Destructive Arrow damage, 250 poison damage that lasts 2 turn of the Poisoned Arrow or the 200 Self-Heals of the Voracious Arrow(double it’s damage). Cra will surely better play out their role as a Long-Range Damage Dealer now.

This is my opinion, you can reply with our opinion.Also Sorry for the Long Post and No pictures. Also do not expect POTATOES!

-Archer
4 0
Reactions 68
Score : -26

One of the best reviews I have seen on this Forum. Nice Work, but not sure if Voracious Arrow goes over 100% steal hp. Eithey way try adding some pictures wouldn't hurt tongue 

0 0
Score : 21615

it can yeah. 4% per flamboyant, flamboyant maxes at 50% so it can go to 200% of damage.

0 0
Score : 472

Hello! I wanted to ask, and I have no idea how cras work, mind you, if you wanted to go single target cra, air/earth woudl be the way to go, right?

Does beacon let your spells remain single target or do they change the modifier of single target spells to aoe?

And . how does air spells work with beacon? I read it but didn't quite understand exactly, and the above question is important as well. tongue 

0 0
Score : 6
Invids|2015-03-14 18:20:00
Hello! I wanted to ask, and I have no idea how cras work, mind you, if you wanted to go single target cra, which spells would be ideal? and which elements?

Does beacon let your spells remain single target or do they change the modifier of single target spells to aoe?

Hi, I also want a good single target cra in order to do some 1x1 pvp and as far as I saw the air/earth branch looks more satisfying. (please erevyone, if I'm wrong correct me, I'm also not very good with cra).

Air (I really liked this branch):
Homming arrow (good base damage for a 2 AP skill and it increases 10% single target damage)

Poison arrow (amazing damage with the DOT)

Retreat arrow (Nice utility, but i don't fell like leveling it sinse it only deals good damage with colision)

Earth (Very good single target branch):
Ridling arrow (Nice damage if elusive (most cases) and it gives 10 riddled).

Destructive arrow (damage will become stronger, but the riddled damage seemed to have a little decrease, but damage orevall will become stronger)

I still don't know the fifth skill that I will level, i think about plaguing arrow or lashing arrow or rain of arrows.

About the passives and actives (i really have douubts about this part):

In this order
Cra precision 20 (good critical/critical damage and single target damage) - lvl 21

Heightened Vision 20 (more range, more critical and more critical damage) - lvl 41

Cunning archer 20 (Good in PVP, more initiative, more sharpening) - lvl 61

Archery 20 (I like initiative over dodge since I have a skill t push enemies away, and this skill will be all my dodge, bit i like the sharpening and regeneration if elusive) - lvl 81

Powerfull shooting 20 (i have doubts about if you gain final damage the further away the enemy is from you or per range (distance) point you have) - lvl 101

Eagle eye 9 (nice range bonus (distance) and 20 levels of range (attack) is nice) -lvl 119

From now on i really dont feel like leveling anything, but i think the best option is:
Cra beacon 9 -lvl 137
Beacon sneaking 9 - lvl 155
Incisive strike 8 - lvl 170

About the change of the single target to AOE of beacon: I don't know if this happens.

Again, if I said anything wrong or you have something to add please fell free to reply.

Hope I helped
0 0
Score : 28
Hi, I also want a good single target cra in order to do some 1x1 pvp and as far as I saw the air/earth branch looks more satisfying. (please erevyone, if I'm wrong correct me, I'm also not very good with cra). Air (I really liked this branch): Homming arrow (good base damage for a 2 AP skill and it increases 10% single target damage) Poison arrow (amazing damage with the DOT) Retreat arrow (Nice utility, but i don't fell like leveling it sinse it only deals good damage with colision) Earth (Very good single target branch): Ridling arrow (Nice damage if elusive (most cases) and it gives 10 riddled). Destructive arrow (damage will become stronger, but the riddled damage seemed to have a little decrease, but damage orevall will become stronger) I still don't know the fifth skill that I will level, i think about plaguing arrow or lashing arrow or rain of arrows. About the passives and actives (i really have douubts about this part): In this order Cra precision 20 (good critical/critical damage and single target damage) - lvl 21 Heightened Vision 20 (more range, more critical and more critical damage) - lvl 41 Cunning archer 20 (Good in PVP, more initiative, more sharpening) - lvl 61 Archery 20 (I like initiative over dodge since I have a skill t push enemies away, and this skill will be all my dodge, bit i like the sharpening and regeneration if elusive) - lvl 81 Powerfull shooting 20 (i have doubts about if you gain final damage the further away the enemy is from you or per range (distance) point you have) - lvl 101 Eagle eye 9 (nice range bonus (distance) and 20 levels of range (attack) is nice) -lvl 119 From now on i really dont feel like leveling anything, but i think the best option is: Cra beacon 9 -lvl 137 Beacon sneaking 9 - lvl 155 Incisive strike 8 - lvl 170 About the change of the single target to AOE of beacon: I don't know if this happens. Again, if I said anything wrong or you have something to add please fell free to reply. Hope I helped

I agree with your build. Just add rain of arrows here is my eternal charge-spell combo.
First turn :Eagle eye(20 reach), 3x homing arrow that is 50 reach use poison arrow.
Second Turn: Use incisive strike, use Rain of Arrow(double damage buff), spend last AP either on homing or riddled
Third Turn: 2x riddled arrows, that is 50 riddled, use destructive arrow
You can use this thing again again as the cooldowns end sometimes you even get 2 charge-spells in the same turn. Just you do not get sweet heals or AOE from the fire branch. So you it is best for single-target PVM.(boss fights)

Edit: ahahhaha wrong Acc.... i am the creator of the thread tongue 
0 0
Score : 13

So, any thoughts on which spells to use for a tri build?

0 0
Score : 7425

Yeah cra is definetly better with revamp than it is now.
I still feel some things should be changed like storming arrow elusive and reach nerf.
Or burning arrow's 5 ap cost.(should be 4 ap to fit in any build)
And Piercing arrow should do more dmg to first target and not the other way around.
You can get 40 riddling with beacon and piercing combo by shooting twice which is ok but still think not worth it imo.
Also eagle eye should give final dmg.

0 0
MrSayid|2015-03-14 19:45:11

I agree with your build. Just add rain of arrows here is my eternal charge-spell combo.
First turn :Eagle eye(20 reach), 3x homing arrow that is 50 reach use poison arrow.
Second Turn: Use incisive strike, use Rain of Arrow(double damage buff), spend last AP either on homing or riddled
You can use this thing again again as the cooldowns end sometimes you even get 2 charge-spells in the same turn. Just you do not get sweet heals or AOE from the fire branch. So you it is best for single-target PVM.(boss fights)

This combo sure looks great (even if I can't use that string of moves all the time, mainly in pvp). First acumulate single target damage and start a dot from poison arrow, then destroying as much movement as possible while the dot still works an then dealing massive damage with a riddled destructive arrow whilst the dot is still causing damage.
Then I should up incisive strike earlier, i think about lv 120.

No problem about the lack of AOE and fire heal.

Mistaking accounts happens all the time, no problem XD

RLGames|2015-03-14 21:17:34
i saw people discussing about tri build on this topic: Click here
starting from about page 17, saying about which skills they are planning to use.
0 0
It changes with your wishes. But my choice would be:
Air: Homing and Poison(maybe storm and plaguing instead if you dont want charges)
Fire:Voracious and explosive(10 flamboyant from explosive, 20 from destructive also 10 from storm if you choose storm)
Earth: Riddled and Destructive(would choose rain of arrows, but too little riddled contribution)

xDASx|2015-03-14 22:03:21
MrSayid|2015-03-14 19:45:11

This combo sure looks great (even if I can't use that string of moves all the time, mainly in pvp). First acumulate single target damage and start a dot from poison arrow, then destroying as much movement as possible while the dot still works an then dealing massive damage with a riddled destructive arrow whilst the dot is still causing damage.
Then I should up incisive strike earlier, i think about lv 120.

No problem about the lack of AOE and fire heal.

Mistaking accounts happens all the time, no problem XD

i saw people discussing about tri build on this topic: Click here
starting from about page 17, saying about which skills they are planning to use.
Going to make a guide about it once revamp comes out. people will be searching for some build XD
0 0

It would be nice, thanks

0 0
Score : 1753

Except that Incisive never costs 2 AP, otherwise it would be even more amazing.
Incisive + Rain costs 7 AP the reduction in cost coming from passive decreases the ap cost to 3 not to 2.

0 0
kurausu|2015-03-15 04:55:27
Incisive + Rain costs 7 AP the reduction in cost coming from passive decreases the ap cost to 3 not to 2.
yeah. please Dy7, last minute buff?!
0 -1
Score : 593
BrainInAJar|2015-03-15 05:01:33
That's not the only last minute buff we need
Please Dy7 look at the poor storm!
0 0
Score : 796
Fruitybat|2015-03-15 05:27:01
BrainInAJar|2015-03-15 05:01:33
That's not the only last minute buff we need
Please Dy7 look at the poor storm!
Yeh, sorry for the mistake. Still you have 5 AP left. Riddle+Homing...... So destructive is 45 riddled, i don't think that 10 base damage makes much of a difference XD
0 0
Score : 1753
Yeh, sorry for the mistake. Still you have 5 AP left. Riddle+Homing...... So destructive is 45 riddled, i don't think that 10 base damage makes much of a difference XD
No problem, we mistook that as well when they released that round of revamp.

You're using Riddle and Lashing to get to 45 riddle, right? (That turn 1 you described gets 20 Riddle, so your second turn has to be Riddle + Lashing)

I don't like Rain too much @max level and 12 AP build, but if you're not running 12 AP, Rain of Arrows is better.

For comparison purposes, take a look at these base damages @ lvl 170 and using 12 AP build (@ lvl 200 it doesn't change much).

With LoS
Riddling x3 + Plaguing combo = 256
Incisive + Rain x2 combo = 255
Rain x2 combo = 170

LoS and you're Elusive
Riddling x3 + Plaguing combo = 292
Rain x2 combo = 170

If you need the no-LoS:
Homing + 3x Riddling or Plaguing = 192
Rain x2 combo = 170

If you need no-LoS and is Elusive
Homing + 3x Riddling or Plaguing = 230
Rain x2 combo = 170

Now for some extra considerations:

Both combos stack the same amount of states, but using Riddling and Plaguing you can get to 50 with one of the states faster (it's useful because it increases versatility, you can switch the spell used thrice to suit Poison or Destructive).

Riddling and Plaguing don't depend on cooldown of another spell (base damage is more reliable).

Rain works the best at lower max AP, so it's a great weapon to use while leveling from 1 to 80 or if you plan on using a 11 AP build (Incisive + 2x Rain costs 11 AP).

Rain hits very hard even without Incisive for a no-LoS spell.

Rain combo doesn't require 12 AP, so you have a safety margin for when you lose AP due to opponents/mobs.

Using Incisive to boost Rain is weaker than Retreat and equivalent to shooting Voracious, but it's cheaper and less restrictive position-wise than both Retreat and Voracious.

Overall i'd say both are great, and i chose Riddling and Plaguing, but anyone choosing Rain is probably fine as well and far better in the situations Rain works better.
0 0
Invids|2015-03-14 18:20:00
Hello! I wanted to ask, and I have no idea how cras work, mind you, if you wanted to go single target cra, air/earth woudl be the way to go, right?

And . how does air spells work with beacon? I read it but didn't quite understand exactly, and the above question is important as well. tongue
i dont think i saw anyone directly answer your questions.

when targeted by a spell beacon has an effect. earth does a little damage and applies riddle, air does a push, no damage, fire does damage in a wrath aoe.

it does not care if the spell targetting it is ST or AoE, currently.
0 0
kurausu|2015-03-15 19:24:16
No problem, we mistook that as well when they released that round of revamp.

You're using Riddle and Lashing to get to 45 riddle, right? (That turn 1 you described gets 20 Riddle, so your second turn has to be Riddle + Lashing)

I don't like Rain too much @max level and 12 AP build, but if you're not running 12 AP, Rain of Arrows is better.

For comparison purposes, take a look at these base damages @ lvl 170 and using 12 AP build (@ lvl 200 it doesn't change much).

With LoS
Riddling x3 + Plaguing combo = 256
Rain x2 combo = 170

LoS and you're Elusive
Riddling x3 + Plaguing combo = 292
Rain x2 combo = 170

If you need the no-LoS:
Homing + 3x Riddling or Plaguing = 192
Rain x2 combo = 170

If you need no-LoS and is Elusive
Homing + 3x Riddling or Plaguing = 230
Rain x2 combo = 170

Now for some extra considerations:

Both combos stack the same amount of states, but using Riddling and Plaguing you can get to 50 with one of the states faster (it's useful because it increases versatility, you can switch the spell used thrice to suit Poison or Destructive).

Riddling and Plaguing don't depend on cooldown of another spell (base damage is more reliable).

Rain works the best at lower max AP, so it's a great weapon to use while leveling from 1 to 80 or if you plan on using a 11 AP build (Incisive + 2x Rain costs 11 AP).

Rain hits very hard even without Incisive for a no-LoS spell.

Rain combo doesn't require 12 AP, so you have a safety margin for when you lose AP due to opponents/mobs.

Using Incisive to boost Rain is weaker than Retreat and equivalent to shooting Voracious, but it's cheaper and less restrictive position-wise than both Retreat and Voracious.

Overall i'd say both are great, and i chose Riddling and Plaguing, but anyone choosing Rain is probably fine as well and far better in the situations Rain works better.
This is actually a nice build. I just thought of my build cause people were complaining for cool downs. Oh and let me explain the combo every turn(always with Line of Sight):

1st Turn:
-Eagle Eye(20 Reach)
-3x Homing Arrow(30 reach)
-Poison Arrow(15 riddled)

2nd Turn:
-Incisive Strike(Biting)
-Rain of Arrows(10 riddled and 10 Reach)
-Riddled Arrow (10 riddled)
-Homing Arrow(10 Reach)

3rd Turn:
-2x Riddling Arrow(20 Riddled)
-Destructive Arrow

Just check you will find 45 Riddled biggrin. Also after this turn you lose your reach stacks, but you can restart with eagle eye already.
0 0

Ofc only bosses will still be alive to use destructive on. I like turn 1 eagle plague rain poison. Turn 2 riddle riddle destruct. The potential damage is high if the thing survived the full volley.

0 0
Score : 796
BrainInAJar|2015-03-15 22:14:33
Ofc only bosses will still be alive to use destructive on. I like turn 1 eagle plague rain poison. Turn 2 riddle riddle destruct. The potential damage is high if the thing survived the full volley.

Not really in pvp people survive until the destructive
0 0
Respond to this thread