FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Drhellzerker Heal, a glimmer of hope? Since we can't be heard!

By Tekknorabble April 01, 2012, 07:29:52

So I was skulking around in the French forums to see if I could suss out anything about the Drhellzerker heal. One thing I noticed, not a lot of French players use an earth build, on the Enutrof boards there was maybe 3 posts about Earth.

But buried in the "Known Bugs" forum I found:
Click here

If you don't want to read the link, basically the guy states that when he shifts he doesn't get any "pv" back (Vitality Points). A CM post a bit below with,

Hello, I have the bug back to the team for the merger that gives more hit points, concerning the blessing and the state treasure hunter, can you give me more information on these bugs? (Note the state treasure seeker applies when a loss of POS is performed from a water reservoir and not when you cast a spell water)

So I feel a bit better that it was at least posted about, and there was some feedback that a bug was submitted. Granted according to this it was March 7th. I was just happy to see that it wasn't posted that it was working as intended and they just haven't changed the tooltip yet!

I feel I have to scour the French forums because we get no bones here on the American forums

0 0
Reactions 5
Score : 824

Well on behalf of all the earth enus We THANK you for this biggrin 

0 0
Score : 3358

It's listed in WarWeak's "Known Bugs" list but it is not crossed out (like this) which means no fix has been found yet. They haven't updated the list in a while (since March 29th) so maybe they have a fix ready for the next patch... but I haven't seen anything said to that effect over there. Alas!

0 0
Score : 4466

With every inch of HP counting in this blood bath of turn by turn damage, this is really a game changer. Can't wait for it to be fixed. I filed a bug report for this on day one. Don't see why it needed to be addressed by the french community, before a dev took action. Our bugs should be being forwarded to the french team.

0 0
Score : 615
Orphiant|2012-04-23 18:46:04
With every inch of HP counting in this blood bath of turn by turn damage, this is really a game changer. Can't wait for it to be fixed. I filed a bug report for this on day one. Don't see why it needed to be addressed by the french community, before a dev took action. Our bugs should be being forwarded to the french team.
only the french community is truely in touch with the deves. hell for all we know, all the stuff passed along by Se goes straight into the trash over in France.( Think about it has a Nox question ever made it into a french QA)
0 0
Score : 654

shameless bump the aftermath

0 0
Respond to this thread