FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

WereMole! (DrHellzerker) at higher levels?

By atheybee March 11, 2012, 14:49:04
Reactions 51
Score : 570
Pyrasia|2012-03-19 21:35:10
I put in +1 MP, and HP the rest so far.
Moskito isn't ideal for us cuz they can dispel our transformation.
into hp ? that seems kinda random... are you going pvp or something?

Doesnt seem very ideal for pvm or dungeons
0 0
Score : 106
Pyrasia|2012-03-19 21:35:10
I put in +1 MP, and HP the rest so far.
Moskito isn't ideal for us cuz they can dispel our transformation.

No, but there are other monsters more suited to our style. Zordfishes, for instance, I can kill in 2/3 turns. Scarecrows are a joke, although you have to watch out for that poison attack of theirs. Larva/drheller groups are good, too. Anything that wants to hit and run.
0 0

how will u find a party for these?

0 0
Score : 778
thesellero|2012-03-22 00:01:32
That's the problem. If you enjoy playing in parties (like me) Weremole becomes a lot less enjoyable after level 30. Before that, it's the most fun thing in the game, hands down.
0 0
Score : 112

I'd like to point out that it's not MANDATORY that you be in Drhellzerker mode the entire time, especially when fighting Moskitos and other ilk that boot you out of transformation. You didn't stack 100-200% Earth damage just to be scared when you're not all fuzzy, right? (Then again, no one asked for you to be a hero and jump into a mob of Moskitos, anyway.)

If it's a single Moskito, you might just be able to kill it in a single turn and be happy with that. Do it however you want.

If you're unable to do this, it's best to try using other skills at range (ie: 2x Deadly Nightspade), and either step away (MP permitting) or throw your Drheller right next to the Moskito to take the hit before the Moskito moves again. Nightspade has the range and kick in it to take a Moskito down in about 2 turns at lower levels, iirc.

With more than one Moskito (ie: party play or soloing bigger groups), the latter approach becomes more feasible; you want to hold off transforming while the nearby Moskitos are eliminated, if possible. Your Drheller and your teammates will help distract the Moskitos away from your old man blood.
If you don't mind being de-transformed in a short battle, you might just go zerker for a good hit and hope your team comes to finish the job (usually happens).

For tougher enemies that de-trans me (Treechnids perhaps), zerker becomes a little more situational. I find that Treechnids don't typically use the purging spell twice in a row, and occasionally they like to run away. In both of those cases, I will use zerker to go up for a nice slap with Shady Shovel if I'm not locked down.

Also, J-Ko brings up a good point: there are other enemies out there that the earth element simply trashes. They might be a good alternative if you're more of the lone-zerker kind of person.

To throw out some random comments to what's been said so far, +1 MP in stats is pretty nice. Equipment will help your total MP pool in zerker mode, but I wouldn't take less than 11 total. All-HP might seem a little overkill later once healing is fixed, so don't forget about Strength!

0 0
Wispur|2012-03-22 00:30:44
thesellero|2012-03-22 00:01:32
That's the problem. If you enjoy playing in parties (like me) Weremole becomes a lot less enjoyable after level 30. Before that, it's the most fun thing in the game, hands down.
wont solo grind after level 30 be horrible exp?

aerathil|2012-03-22 10:35:12
I'd like to point out that it's not MANDATORY that you be in Drhellzerker mode the entire time, especially when fighting Moskitos and other ilk that boot you out of transformation. You didn't stack 100-200% Earth damage just to be scared when you're not all fuzzy, right? (Then again, no one asked for you to be a hero and jump into a mob of Moskitos, anyway.)

If you're unable to do this, it's best to try using other skills at range (ie: 2x Deadly Nightspade), and either step away (MP permitting) or throw your Drheller right next to the Moskito to take the hit before the Moskito moves again. Nightspade has the range and kick in it to take a Moskito down in about 2 turns at lower levels, iirc.

For tougher enemies that de-trans me (Treechnids perhaps), zerker becomes a little more situational. I find that Treechnids don't typically use the purging spell twice in a row, and occasionally they like to run away. In both of those cases, I will use zerker to go up for a nice slap with Shady Shovel if I'm not locked down.

Also, J-Ko brings up a good point: there are other enemies out there that the earth element simply trashes. They might be a good alternative if you're more of the lone-zerker kind of person.
if You dont transform wouldnt you do only half your dmg? Especially if you have 6 mp.
0 0
Score : 2845

zerker can't be dispelled by enemy effects now. has anyone thought about getting a point in range? umm which zerker spells would not be affected by +1 range?

0 0
Score : 3357

The range on Earth spells is modified when in 'Zerker mode, if I remember correctly, so I think you'd be wasting your points by spending them on range. I had crazy range on my Earth enu in CB but as soon as I went 'Zerker it was modified down a ton.

0 0
Score : 41

Do the bonuses from geology work in zerker when on a mine? That and can you move mines (once mine mover is upgraded fully and only costs 1mp) with mine mover?

0 0
Score : 106

Yes the bonuses apply, but I don't think you can use mine mover.

0 0
Score : 4464

bonuses from geology work, and you can use mine mover in zerk form

0 0
Score : 3602

water/earth lvl 78
I got 2mp, saving for 1ap (will add an mp when zerker)
max drhellzerker
max drheller
max geology
2 points into mine mover
max treasure tracker

for damage try both pp and earth. outer hammer is a great example 30 earth damage 27pp. I am currently just stacking pp due to lack of earth gear but trying going for noke's set or boowish 2mp bonus will help. (i get more damage from perfect noke set then boowish, this is because my treasure tracker but boowish will allow you to wear a better ammy at lvl 80).

water is basically build pp/loot if u want. drhellzerker after u max pp and u got yourself a bit of extra damage. might not be the best build but works for me both economical and damage output

Alissendis|2012-04-24 22:49:05
The range on Earth spells is modified when in 'Zerker mode, if I remember correctly, so I think you'd be wasting your points by spending them on range. I had crazy range on my Earth enu in CB but as soon as I went 'Zerker it was modified down a ton.
range is modified but wouldnt do it for earth. shaker will stay the same. deadly actually gains range every 50 lvls but only when ur not in zerker form

thesellero|2012-03-22 15:34:36

aerathil|2012-03-22 10:35:12

if You dont transform wouldnt you do only half your dmg? Especially if you have 6 mp.

benefits for zerker from is extra damage per step and that your able to use more skills. combining ur mp and ap even at basic you be at 9mp, as you lvl you find ways to get more mp and allow ur self to do better combinations. with 6ap and 3mp you can shady once and then shaker or deadly. thats already more damage then without zerker
0 0
Respond to this thread