FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

What's the concensus on enu bags and party-play?

By Kysska March 10, 2012, 21:19:26

Earlier today my enu dropped a bag off the royal gobball that had an item in it that I wanted for my main. A party member got the bag, and kept the item. This feels extremely rude to me (It wouldn't have dropped if I wasn't there), but perhaps I'm in the minority? What is the etiquette when dealing with enu bags?

0 0
Reactions 10
Score : 1542

I try and avoid the issue altogether by having a drheller ready to pick up the bag that turn or to only party with friends.

But if you want to look at it another way... as a water enu, increased drops are all you even bring to a party. You aren't top tier damage and provide almost no useful support besides occasional drheller blocking. So you may as well let a few bags slide in the interest of team contribution, especially if you don't outline the bag ettiquette before hand.

Just my two cents though. Others may not be as lax.

0 0
Score : 1516

I understand what you're saying, and I've thought about that too (low party contribution) and I let almost all bags be kept. But when it's a rare item, like a royal piece, that's a bit more than I'm willing to "contribute" to the party. Especially since my main really needed the item.

My drheller wasn't close enough to grab the bag, but that's not a mistake I'll be making again. I was just wondering where the community stands on this smile

0 0
Score : 1542

Yea that's reasonable. It's probably a good idea to tell the group that you'll be taking the boss bag of a dungeon run just so there's no confusion. And if someone still grabs it... then the old person mafia goes and breaks their knees, yes? biggrin

0 0
Score : 4470

If you don't pick it up first, you can't really blame anyone. Bags are dropped, not just given to you. Plus, I personally try to step on them if it's not out of the way, because they give an attack boost.

Would I leech something that was very valuable? Nah. But I can't really see you getting upset if someone does.

0 0
Eraniverse|2012-03-10 23:18:45
Yea that's reasonable. It's probably a good idea to tell the group that you'll be taking the boss bag of a dungeon run just so there's no confusion. And if someone still grabs it... then the old person mafia goes and breaks their knees, yes? biggrin

Hah, I like this idea xD
0 0
Score : 749

Hmm, well, the way I see it, as a Water Enu, I get way more drops then everyone else, so if a bag drops and I don't get it, lucky them. Also, if you drhellers too far away, kill him and spawn him closer.

0 0
Score : 3005

I always hold onto my drheller until the bag actually drops. That way I can summon him and he has first crack at the bag, and thanks to his level he can move to the bag in one turn, as long as he isnt locked.

If your fighting a royal, I defiantly wouldnt wast the drheller on picking up any other bag but his.

0 0

Yep, like I said earlier, I won't make that mistake again - I'll go straight for the item. At the time I thought it common courtesy to give the item to the enu if they want it, but I know differently now.

0 0
Score : 4067

max out ur dhreller so it can have 5 mp and long range summoning to gray every item =).

0 0
Score : 681

Being a enu is great. but when it comes to loot alot of people argue. How I look @ bags is 1st come 1st serve!

Early today, The Royal Gob also drop the amulet, and a fellow enu and I were rushing to the big bag. However we were both locked in combat. ~30% dodge. So if you wanna look @ it at rolling terms, the person to get out of the lock 1st and get to the bag gets it 1st!

But its just a game folks. Remember that!

0 0
Respond to this thread