Health Points : 100 \ 100pts
Prospecting : 100 \ 300pts
Critical Hit : 3 \ 45pts
Dodge : 25 \ 50pts

Total : 495 \ 495
---------------------------------

Development

Points \ Enutrof's level

Health Points : 100 \ Lvl 51 (2 per Lvl)
Prospecting : 50 \ Lvl 51 (1 per Lvl)
--
Dodge: 25 \ Lvl 61
Prospecting : 100 \ Lvl 91
Critical Hit : 3 \ Lvl 100

Spells

- Rascalry water
- Purge water
- Tax water
- Cutting (Melee range) water
- Refinement (Melee range) water
- Shady Shovel (Melee Range) earth
*8 AP recommended, 9 AP if equipment allow it*

it's a build to Farm dungeon and group XP, Can also be viable for group PvP.
I already posted this elsewhere but need more feedback, Feel free to use this build.

If i find way to improve it i'll edit.(i'm also free to talk Strategy !)
0 0
Reactions 12
Score : 904

You may want some points in geology earlier if you're planning to farm. Definitely 1 or 10. 1 If you're willing to do a bit of walking each battle,10 for a decent chance of one appearing near you. Put 1 in Mover as well. Gold mines provide a substantial rate to your damage, broke chance and PP all of which, in one way or another, helps you farm.

0 0
Score : 304

I already debated a lot with geology, in my opinion it's not worth it at low level !

Dhreller gonna help you way more and taking advantage of Gift as soon as possible is much more rewarding.

I choose to up Geology after lvl20 because it's when you're gonna start doing dungeon, and at level 30 you're ready to start farming & leveling in the next batch of dungeon with a fully fonctional Geology.

Tips : Odd number in geology are what you should aim for.

Thank you for the feedback !

0 0

But the 150% damage of gold mines! I don't think that's something to pass up early in the game as it'd make leveling so much easier. And I always assumed you got one more minimum mine every even level. Maybe I'm wrong. Haven't looked at that skill in a while.

0 0

150% has a minimal impact at such low level ! I can see mine starting to be usefull after lvl15 but not under 10 ! It's also totally random.

Dhreller give you more staying power and crowd control to kill group of monster & God's blessing make you rich and give you Haven bag Gem while you're leveling !

And I always assumed you got one more minimum mine every even level
You gain one Maximum & one minimum every odd level
0 0

It's not totally random since the last patch. I believe they addressed the problem with mine spawns and made it you won't get two mines spawning right next to each other. I'd argue against staying power being more important than damage early on, because early on damage is staying power. The mobs you'd be training on from level 3-15 (piwis, cats and such) have very low hp and spawn in large groups. It's better to be able to dispatch them fewer hits. I just see this build making early levels much less painful. You still pretty much end up with the same skill set at level 30 or so.

And I guess it must have been +5% gold mine chance every even level then.

0 0

Depend on playstyle i suppose, I definitely won't be killing any piwis or Cats group, i'll be busy farming PP stuff for me and my team and once were ready we go farm our level 15set then move on to Gobbal Dungeon.

i'd also argue that less random is still random !

How's the build quality past lvl 30 ?

0 0
Score : 173

I agree that geology should be taken advantage of earlier. It's very useful, seeing as it adds PP, damage, and broke %, which are all things that are crucial to water enus.

0 0
Score : 1320

You would be silly not to take geology first. It makes a giant difference in terms of damage and loot. I'm not even sure if Haven Gems even drop from blessing since the last patch do they?

I'd get that first over anything else as your damage is very subpar without them.

1 0
Score : 6

Haven gems still drop from blessing but I think they reduced the rate at which you get them.

Anyway I will definitely be getting geology first at least up to level 11 before anything else then probably treasure tracker after that because of the 100 bonus PP you get with the mines.

The one thing I don't get is why people are putting 1 or 3 points into mine mover. To me it seems like an all or nothing ability, where you either leave it at 0 and just use it to create gold mines or max it out so that it only costs 1 WP an no movement to cast.

0 0
Score : 193

People add points to Mine Mover for extra range of throwing the mines.
It can be frustrating in group battles to only be able to move a mine 1 tile at a time, as opposed to say 4. It just helps position things better in the long run. Especially if you have a terrible mine layout, gets the mine into the playing field faster... if you so desire it tongue 

0 0
Score : 129

My build Kama King during the Beta was a level 63 Enutrof all water stats lvl 100, with all my points divided into prospecting and initiative and all my special points into Enutrof's Blessing until it was maxxed, then Combat training for my drheller.
The drheller was weak, was level 7 combat training before beta closed shout. Good thing was though he had high HP and often took a few hits before my prey could even focus on me.
But talk about Dried Dung! My enutrof's blessing paid for itself that's for sure.

0 0

Edited & Updated the build for those who use it.

0 0
Respond to this thread