FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Enutrof's Fingers Still need improvement

By SterlingW - MEMBER - February 17, 2012, 04:08:00

I think Euf still underpower alot of skills are pretty much underpower. Is more like Enutrof Fingers is 90% Completed

is more like Enutrof is underpower and Sram are overpower.

0 0
Reactions 19
Score : 4481

:|

0 0
Score : 1404

He's right. Until we get Ruel's drag outfit as a costume item, Enutrof will be glaringly incomplete.

1 0
Score : 1543

Ah, so that's what's been missing. We demand dresses for old men!

0 0
Score : 1869

I require an absolute minimum of lipstick and mascara to be any good.

0 0
Score : 122

+1?

In my personal opinion, if you play right you can easily match most other characters in raw damage output if you stand on a gold mine. Add in the fact that you can easily have over 100% item drop boosts in every fight and enu's become far from underpowered.

however, i must agree that adding ruel's shovel and coat as decorative items will make this class 150% better than it already is =)

0 0
Score : 1077

In terms of damage output, enu is second only to the iop, and thats only because the iop has gust and uppercut. This is assuming that you have enough points in geology so that in 1-2 turns you can consistently get on top of a gold mine.

0 0
Score : 91

I second crudd. I'm a Water Enu, and I've been dropping points into Geology like no tomorrow. Once I get on top of the gold mine, I deal ridiculous amounts of damage.

0 0

Um, water enu right now is extremely powerful in terms of damage, so I don't think that's really fair to put all types of enu in the same boat.

I feel as if fire is in a good place, but it's skills need some minor tweaking in terms of range, because it's really hard to utilize them effectively without leveling them all, thus lowering overall damage. I do, however, feel that fire enu could be an intense force around level 80ish, because it gains so much from enu specialty skills.

Earth is balanced, with the exception that it doesn't have a move that allows it to push back, or somehow escape lock. It's good, but the human form is very weak and limited compared to those who utilize Drhellzerker. And especially with this new lock system, this class cannot afford to get locked 3 times in 1 match, let alone 10. The other branches can still get locked and deal relatively hefty damage. Earth rely's on it's movement damage bonus to keep up with the fire/water branches, and that cannot be done much with the current skill set, especially with the main nuke being an attack that has a range of 1 cell.

Not much needs to be changed about this class in general.

0 0

Agreed about the earth enu needing pushback or something to break lock. Investing points into dodge is a waste and just gimps characters because its so paltry compared to straight stat increases.

0 0
Score : 904
crudd|2012-02-18 09:18:17
Agreed about the earth enu needing pushback or something to break lock. Investing points into dodge is a waste and just gimps characters because its so paltry compared to straight stat increases.
They don't really need a pushback, in my opinion. With 170~ earth damage (which is easily done) and 40 levels in both Shady Shovel and Shovel Shaker, I only see a small damage difference between using both aforementioned skills in one turn and getting movement-boosted shadey shovel and killer spade.

What Enu's really need is the buff to MP buff/bound that used to come from prospecting. It'd make Nightspade worth using again.
0 0
Score : 69
RunawayLoveTrain|2012-02-19 03:31:24
They don't really need a pushback, in my opinion. With 170~ earth damage (which is easily done) and 40 levels in both Shady Shovel and Shovel Shaker, I only see a small damage difference between using both aforementioned skills in one turn and getting movement-boosted shadey shovel and killer spade.

Wow, really? I only played my earth Enu to level 19, but I'd probably only do 20 or so damage without movement bonus, as opposed to about 40 with it. The movement bonus is awesome, but I'd be happy to learn that it's possible to do good damage without having to depend on that. Although, I had planned on making another earth Enu after release, but with the new lock system I'm thinking I may not after all...
0 0

I'll just be straight to the point.

With the new lock system, Earth Enu got hit hard. Not so hard to the point where it's impossible to use, but if you plan to use it, you better be smart as hell, or you're going to get locked every match, with no movement bonuses.

0 0
Aloysha|2012-02-19 17:34:28

Wow, really? I only played my earth Enu to level 19, but I'd probably only do 20 or so damage without movement bonus, as opposed to about 40 with it. The movement bonus is awesome, but I'd be happy to learn that it's possible to do good damage without having to depend on that. Although, I had planned on making another earth Enu after release, but with the new lock system I'm thinking I may not after all...
The damage boost from movement scales down the more earth damage you have. For instance, if you have 200 earth damage and 10ap, you may be better off using shovel shaker twice than using 2 Move+ shovel shaker + killer spade because the move-boosted shovel shaker won't deal as much damage as 2 shovel shakers. Granted, it's situational and only apparent after you get access to the better earth gear, but you're definitely not completely screwed over if you are in lock range of an enemy.
0 0
Score : 5781

Since when I played an Enu, until now. I believe mass clumsiness needs to be swapped for a dodge passive, or made a reasonable cost.

0 0

I agree. It's probably the most useless support skill since when Fire and Water have the ability to kite, and earth has built-in MP removal. In order for it to be a passive, it would need to replace one of the already good Enutrof passives. I don't really see that happeneing. They should give it the same treatment as the Sac's motion sickness, i.e. milder effect with lower cost.

0 0
RunawayLoveTrain|2012-02-19 22:29:23
Aloysha|2012-02-19 17:34:28

The damage boost from movement scales down the more earth damage you have. For instance, if you have 200 earth damage and 10ap, you may be better off using shovel shaker twice than using 2 Move+ shovel shaker + killer spade because the move-boosted shovel shaker won't deal as much damage as 2 shovel shakers. Granted, it's situational and only apparent after you get access to the better earth gear, but you're definitely not completely screwed over if you are in lock range of an enemy.
Actually, you may be right in that Earth enu's don't need pushback. However, it's for a reason no one's mentioned:

Gold mines.

If I were to build an earth enu, it would go like:

1 into blessing
1 into geology
enough into Zerker to make it cost 3ap
11 or more into geology, enough so you can consistently get on a gold mine in the first turn
Finish up phone a friend and zerker.

BOOM Earth enu is viable again. I don't like it as much as a water enu (they deal around the same damage but water enu's have prospecting/broke), but for those that swore by the earth enu, you can have still have your cake and eat it too.
0 0

Damage is good and all, but I miss the movement buff/debuff bonuses from prospecting. Any class can damage, but only earth Enus used to be able to manipulate MP as well as Xelors were able to manipulate AP. They've lost that niche and become like any other class.

0 0
Score : 470

Maybe in PvE Enu's are a lot better, but they're still quite unviable in PvP. They're literally glass cannons. Completely dependent on mine location and once they move off their damage tanks a LOT.

0 0

I wouldn't mind a buff if Ankama hadn't scared me off with the Feca buff. They didn't just tweak Feca, they remastered that b#4ch. If they give slight buffs over time, that's another story, but I don't want the class to get reworked so much that it becomes overpowered, and needs to be nerfed one month later.

0 0
Respond to this thread