FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Fire, the other enutrof.

By RubyRuby February 13, 2012, 02:43:07

Hugely under rated IMO. I'd like to write up a guide after release about this spec.

Yes, they are very dependent on placement and mines and mine placement. but a pinch of luck and you can put out huge damage not only do gold mines do up to 25% + damage when hit with most fire spells they have an added effect boosting damage and/or range.
It's actually 30% increase in damage I botched the math below but you get a general idea her

a few random details
(all spells are at level 100)

Meteor
without Mines: 10.5 damage / AP
on gold mine/max damage: 13.12 / AP

Firedamp Explosion
without mines: 10.75 damage / AP
on gold mine : 13.43 / AP
max damage : 17.5 / AP

Hot Magma
without mines: 14.5 damage / AP
on gold mine : 18.5 / AP
*max damage: 34.37 / AP
*(enemy on the 2nd or 3rd cell of the attack, all four damage cells land on mines, you are standing on a gold mine when casting)

I think I may go for a mass kite build focusing on geology, mine mover, and mass clumsiness and grabbing movement gear and perhaps a point from my abilities as well. the idea is to forcibly locking opponents down so I can deal big damage while I set up mines and out maneuver them/ get to my bonus damage set ups.

big issues are the negative effect on team mates and the counters in low MP cost high mobility classes like the Sram, Iop and Pandawa. How unreliable that damage can be, potential friendly fire (though with good communication a lot of that could be avoided or mitigated significantly)

There are a lot of synergies in high lock classes and classes that can move foes on to you set ups.

I guess my main point is this though. the huge damage ratios make up for the strange casting potions and mine bonuses. Its definitely a build that I think more people should look into.

0 0
Reactions 5
Score : 4481

This class could be an undiscovered gem.

It's not very easy or conventional, and therefor nobody wants to play it. I feel like this class could be an irreplaceable teammate, given the right upgrades and tactics. Though I don't feel like it would be optimal for 1v1, which is a turn off to most players.

If only people didn't mind playing a certain role, rather than always wanting to be the hero.

0 0
Score : 76

honestly I think people are going to have to learn to pick roles. I really believe that's what people are going to have to do late game to be competitive.

1v1 is really just for show. It will be strong teams that decide and thing that matters. Who controls neutral islands, will not be decided through 1v1 fights.

0 0
Score : 4481

I agree.

Question. I haven't experimented with Mass Clumsiness. It's one of the few features of the Enutrof that I'm unfamiliar with.

Could you explain in detail everything this spell does? The in game description is a tad confusing. Does it reduce my movement as well?

0 0
Score : 3008
Orphiant|2012-02-13 04:00:03
I agree.

Question. I haven't experimented with Mass Clumsiness. It's one of the few features of the Enutrof that I'm unfamiliar with.

Could you explain in detail everything this spell does? The in game description is a tad confusing. Does it reduce my movement as well?

Yep. So use it after you use all your MP.

It also is affected by Hypermovement, so 100% MP removal is not guaranteed.

0 0
Score : 76

well it depends on level of mass clumsiness. levels 1-4 you aren't you garunteed that 1 MP? and 5-9 are you guaranteed 2?

I thought hyper movement only took effect when there was a percent chance of removing MP.

0 0
Respond to this thread