FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Level 21 Earth Enutrof.

By Midoron February 13, 2012, 01:45:21

I've currently been investing all points into hp levelling up Drhellzerker and recently phone a frhend, mostly training in a party but recently wanting to train solo, any suggestions?

0 0
Reactions 7
Score : 4481

In my opinion, no matter what, you've gotta do the basic Phone a Friend and Drhellzerker combo until level 37.

I just reached lvl37 today, and I can say with certainty, that by the time you reach that level, you will know for yourself what you want to upgrade next. You wont be needing any advice.

0 0
Score : 926

ah what I was asking was, where should I train? x.x;

0 0

LOL

My fault, I thought you were asking what you should upgrade in order to train solo.

Um, I'm not the greatest person to ask, but I'd assume it would depend on what nation you're from.

0 0
Score : 926

well I'm currently in bonta... :Regretingeverysecondofit:

0 0

I know nothing about Bonta.

Just started playing this game last week. And lets face it, one week isn't enough time for me to catch up on everything in the game.

In my opinion, you could farm low level dungeons until around lvl 25. Then around 25, I'd recommend fighting Scarabs if you can get to Brakmar. If you can get to Sufokia, I'd go for these 20-35 fishy's. Cant miss 'em.

Haven't visited with the other two nations, but those are what I'd recommend fighting in those two nations.

0 0
Score : 3440

Try fighting Mosiktos in Cania Swamps or Bliblis in Kara. Singles of those show up often.

0 0
Score : 1320

Mosiktos are somewhat of a bad choice for Earth Zerker's since if you get hit in zerk form by one it takes you out of it. Not sure if this is a bug or not as other life drain creatures do not have this effect.
I'd either go to sufokia and fight fish or fight the bliblis in Bonta as I found those pretty easy.

0 0
Respond to this thread