FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Chicken George's Earth Enu Guide

By Kidefence February 12, 2012, 06:13:07
Click here

Click above for the guide. It'll help the *** out of you.
0 0
Reactions 5
Score : 4481

I've already read this guide like 5 times, because you somehow find an excuse to advertise this site in just about every thread.

It's pretty good, though I disagree in some minor parts that might make a major difference. A big "What the hell?.." part of this guide is the fact that it doesn't show any stat build recommendations. It briefly mentions to invest in critical hits, and that's about it.

Why do I find this important? Because the earth enutrof has no raw specialties aside from mobility, therefor stat points are essential to the individual creation of a character. Are we pumping strength in this guide in order to maximize the high mobility team nukes? Are we pumping HP in this guide, in order to maximize endurance, healing, and Drehller lifespan? Are we investing in a movement point early on, in order to maximize kiting or attack combo's?

Surely this guy doesn't expect us to invest all our points into critical hit points.

0 0
Score : 3008
Orphiant|2012-02-12 06:39:35
I've already read this guide like 5 times, because you somehow find an excuse to advertise this site in just about every thread.

It's pretty good, though I disagree in some minor parts that might make a major difference. A big "What the hell?.." part of this guide is the fact that it doesn't show any stat build recommendations. It briefly mentions to invest in critical hits, and that's about it.

Why do I find this important? Because the earth enutrof has no raw specialties aside from mobility, therefor stat points are essential to the individual creation of a character. Are we pumping strength in this guide in order to maximize the high mobility team nukes? Are we pumping HP in this guide, in order to maximize endurance, healing, and Drehller lifespan? Are we investing in a movement point early on, in order to maximize kiting or attack combo's?

Surely this guy doesn't expect us to invest all our points into critical hit points.

Thanks for your concern. He has since added a Stats section for this very concern. smile
0 0
Score : 5781
Kidefence|2012-02-12 07:34:14

Thanks for your concern. He has since added a Stats section for this very concern. smile

Hooks. Chicken george is your alt. huh 
0 0
Score : 3008
Johnwiddin|2012-02-12 07:38:07
Kidefence|2012-02-12 07:34:14

Hooks. Chicken George is your alt. huh

Would you believe multiple personalities?

Mah Cheekin.
0 0
Score : 1320

Another thing you might wanna mention is going one MP then HP build since it seems that's another build quite a few do. Not sure if its superior or worth mentioning but its another thought.

0 0
Respond to this thread