FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Earth Enutrof, no Drhellzerker

By Teyrus February 10, 2012, 00:43:10

What I am getting at is:

I know that a Drhellzerker type Enu has to be Earth, but Does a Earth Enu necessarily have to be a Drhellzerker?

I am asking for a completely selfish and silly reason: Earth Enu spells look AWESOME.

So is using Earth spells without investing in Drhellzerker a waste of time?

0 0
Reactions 5
Score : 1320

You don't have to but you get more bang for your buck if you do. More attacks and a damage multiplier. There is really no reason not to do it. Even if you don't want the damage bonus from moving it takes your ap and mp pool combined so you get more attacks in.

0 0
Score : 4481

It seems like it would be a waste of time to me. Earth spells don't really offer much aside, from their Drhellzerker enhancements. Their numbers aren't great, and they dont have the extra damage like a water, or the AoE/mine enhancement of fire.

Challenges are always fun though, so if you feel like you can do it, who am I to tell you otherwise.

0 0
Score : 76

earth Enu have really high damage moves going earth drheller; shovel shaker does insane damage per AP (and just in general) if you are hitting your drheller.

Beyond the damage though I think earth is more about MP control. The earth spells offer huge utility where they may be lacking in damage.

In this game not everything needs to be about insane damage to be viable.

0 0
Score : 4481
RubyRuby|2012-02-13 01:40:27
earth Enu have really high damage moves going earth drheller; .

This sentence makes no sense in the English language, but if you're suggesting that earth enutrof's deal high damage without the Zerker form, numbers don't lie. That's completely false and kind of dumb.

If you're saying something else, then forgive me. As I said, that sentence made no sense in the english language, so I'm not quite sure what you're trying to say.
0 0
Score : 3389
RubyRuby|2012-02-13 01:40:27
Beyond the damage though I think earth is more about MP control. The earth spells offer huge utility where they may be lacking in damage.

In this game not everything needs to be about insane damage to be viable.

Agreed. I had an earth enu in CB that I didn't always have in 'zerker form. I had some +range gear and found it more useful, at times, to stay back and steal the enemy's MP. I had a high chance of stealing MP with deadly nightspade, and as a result I was able to keep enemies away from me/my group. I had a lot of +MP gear too, so nightspade using my own MP wasn't that big a deal. I could still kite and use nightspade.

It depends on the situation, really.
0 0
Respond to this thread