FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

To start things off

By Xorn January 24, 2011, 04:39:14

Seeing as no one has yet to make a post yet I figured I should start this section off, seeing as Enutrofs are my one and only class on Dofus. It's the greediness you see, I find it funny.

What are your hopes/expectations of the class?

I just hope they keep their item laundering ways. High prospecting and the Living chest made fro great ways to grab every item you ever wanted...
The ranged versatility would also be nice to see making a comeback.

0 0
Reactions 16
Score : 1514

I hope the 'zerker mode is worth it, can't wait to try out a Magma (Earth/Fire Hybrid) 'Zerker Enu. biggrin

0 0
Score : 4296

I liked the flavour of Enus a little better in the earlier Dofus days, when the class was as much about adventuring as it was about greed and treasure. But oh well. They're still arguably my favourite class, as they always seem to have a trick up their sleeve. That makes combat fun: you have to think about how best to apply yourself, about which tool you should bring out of your box in any given situation.

I didn't get to play the v1 Enu, so I don't know much about the Dhrellerzerker mode, but I'm interested to see it. I think I prefer to play a more crippling Enu.

My best friend loves Enus and played on in Dofus, married to my Sadida. Our style of play was to destroy movement points and kill things at range, and it was a lot of fun - and very effective. We're going to try to repeat this combo, as the Earth trees and support spells of both classes seem to involve a lot of -MP effects. I'd like to know more about what the water spells do, as the descriptions aren't terribly revealing.

I'm a little disappointed that they're still getting prospecting bonuses (or at least, they can get prospecting at a discount). This led to everyone and their bwak having an Enu alt in Dofus, and the class was lowered to little more than a tool. My wife was frequently mistaken for my alt; most people never thought that she might be played by an actual person. It was sad and pretty disheartening for her. I hope this doesn't happen quite so much in Wakfu. Enis suffer from much the same problem, though perhaps not to the same extent.

EDIT:  I also miss the differently sized characters, the way they had it in Dofus.  I liked that female Enus were so tiny.  They were adorable!

0 0
Score : 788

+1 for the zerker mode. It'll be fun creating tunnels and fighting in zerker mode.

0 0
Score : 1246

I always liked the +prospecting bonus. Yes it meant people were using them as alts, but I'm a person who likes the newest shiny things.
So when it comes to me building my character it is going to be based of the old Enutrof, ranged water spells, but boosted by -MP effects from earth spells. And of course anything I can get my hands on that will lend itself to me earning more kamas.
On the alt front, I can say I was an odd-duck, I had a Sacrier as an alt for the purposes of actually seeing decent damage prior to Slaughtering Shovel and Shovel of Judgment.

0 0
Score : 548

I find Enutrofs so funny ! In Dofus, even its an experienced Enu others were like "Hey OLd HAG" ! Lol i just love them with their beards especially there FAKE COINS ! tongue

0 0
Score : 3200
NotoriousKing|2011-01-24 05:22:36
+1 for the zerker mode. It'll be fun creating tunnels and fighting in zerker mode.
 Enutrof's didn't even come out yet. how would you know ? tongue
0 0
MagicGuardian|2011-01-24 15:03:47

Enus were available in v0.1. Granted they will be extremely different now, we have an idea of the general way it might work based on v0.1.
0 0
Score : 788
LordNecroid|2011-01-24 17:09:43

Enus were available in v0.1. Granted they will be extremely different now, we have an idea of the general way it might work based on v0.1.

And there are descriptions of their moves on the wakfu website
0 0
NotoriousKing|2011-01-24 17:21:41

And there are descriptions of their moves on the wakfu website

That too, silly me forgot to mention that, thanks for mentioning. tongue
0 0

I had a wee think about it, and Enutrofs need to have a better chance of getting items otherwise their names are decorative and they won't be even close to as attractive as they are now. Every class makes their title represent them. Iops do high damage face-face with their enemies, Sacriers take damage to get better, and Enirispas are the best healers in the game. If Enus didn't have high loot chance, what would they have? The highest shovel to spell ratio?
They are weaker than most classes in all aspects just to make up for that fact, but I will concede that in Dofus once you reached late levels they became gods in groups of two or three of them.

0 0
Score : 3200

Ture. I thought they where talking about the new enutrof's. Even with spell list, etc. Gotta play it to really find out what there like tongue
0 0
Score : 4296

Enus have always been billed as adventure and treasure seekers. I don't think that this means that they should necessarily have higher prospecting than other classes. They can still have a theme without that theme being drops and kamas, especially if the result is that the class gets treated like a cash shop rather than a legitimate class.

What defined the Enu's play style in Dofus, in my experience, is that they always had a trick up their sleeve. Turning invisible (yeah, they used to do that), dropping a summon to block line of sight, getting extra MP to run away, unbewitching opponents (and, in desperate circumstances, themselves), corrupting tough opponents to make them pass their turns, damaging MP to halt opponents in their tracks, lobbing shovels without need of LoS, hitting in a small AoE, etc etc etc. That is a lot of tricks! Seems fitting, to me, in the context of a seasoned adventurer who is prepared and equipped for anything they may find in uncharted territory.

Prospecting is just a game mechanic, not a theme.

0 0
Score : 2635
takewithfood|2011-01-25 16:57:14
Enus have always been billed as adventure and treasure seekers.
They're Indiana Jones as an old man... they're Sean Connery.
0 0

Oh great. Now I have the greatest need to play them now.
I wanna be Sean Connery! tongue

0 0
Score : 1895
[Knonaut]|2011-01-25 17:07:14
takewithfood|2011-01-25 16:57:14
Enus have always been billed as adventure and treasure seekers.
  They're Indiana Jones as an old man... they're Sean Connery.

I dunno about you, but I sure as hell wanna play as that guy.

Also guys, remember what happened to Eniripsas in French beta. The spells might be drastically changed, so don't rely on the site. ;o
0 0

This was made way before the new Eni appeared, I'm sure everyone is foaming at the mouth because our careful plans were ruined by crazy developers. I know I did.
And quite frankly, no. I do not want to play as that man. I'd rather just stick to the beared man who has clothes that actually cover 90% of his skin.

0 0
Respond to this thread