FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Enus want to be buffed.

By Patryczken April 28, 2012, 17:53:06

Don't we?
Rascalary takes too much mp for dmg it deals, and the range is kinda low. I mean if you want to hit 3 times your enemy it will take 3 mp from you and you have to get really close to him (range 5 squares). Imo either improve dmg, remove mp consumption or increase range. One of these changes should be fine. Cutting dmg is too low, purge should do something more beside almost no damage LoS, maybe some debuff on the enemy? increase range by 1 sumth like that. Tax would be fine with +1 range bonus. Refinement. I think this spell is fine.

I think fire enu and earth enu are fine, maybe a little dmg buff on earth.

0 0
Reactions 17
Score : 304

If you look next to the spell range there is a bronze icon that says that the range is modifiable, so you can equip an item to increase the range and/or spent 80 points into range, same about the MP.
You will be stationed at the same spot since you want to take advantage of the plus damage from the mine anyway!

I think that the damage is alright (It's the other classes that have some exaggerated damage output).

Leveling Refinement can get you some very good damage dealing, although i think it's costly for the disadvantage it has.

0 0
Score : 454

So you are trying to say enus are fine and aren't as weak as other classes? They re fragile and 5 range on spell isnt much, cras got 10 and got escape mechanism and more dmg. They dont need to waste points on range or get equipment for range.

0 0
Score : 1769

Personally I don't see a problem with Enutrofs damage, I'm doing around 350 - 700 per turn which isn't too bad, it's Enutrofs mobility which suffers a lot and something really needs to be done about it.

0 0
Score : 1332

Earth and Water builds need some updates. Fire seems to be the most balanced, sadly they're not explored enough to prove that.

All earth enu spells should have specific effects when combined/aligned with Drheller, not only Shaker. That would make this build more interesting to play and not only all about of going Drhellzerker.

The Water needs more complex changes though. I have some ideas.

• Cutting: if target is broke, it pushes it away 1 square. Make it a close combat version of Rascalry, 3 AP 1 MP cost, 48 damage at level 100.
  • Rascalry: if cast on a bag, it explodes doing 3(33) water damage.
  • Purge: there's still no ranged version of Uppercut. It's be really cool if Enus had that. 3 to 6 range, 1 WP, 22 damage at 100. 100% Chance of making a bag bigger. 1 cast per target per turn.
  • Tax: linear, doesn't require line of sight.
  • Refinement: 4 AP 1 MP cost. 1-3 range, 65 damage. If not Broke: breaks an item while doing damage. If Broke: 5(20)% chance of adding Wounded Legs (doubles MP cost to walk).
  • Drheller: it should have a new spell, Mound: 3 AP, 1(6) water damage, -5(15)% resists.
  • Treasure Tracker: +0~40% Prospecting. Increases prospecting by 1(10) when an enemy is poached.
  • God Enutrof's Blessing: +0~20% Chance of applying Broke. Increases damage by 0~15% on Broke Targets.
  • Faking It: if HP is under 10%: Feign KO(0~60%), +1(2) MP if HP is under 20%.

Just some random thoughts XD
0 0

Arthropoda|2012-04-28 20:51:53
  • Drheller: it should have a new spell, Mound: 3 AP, 1(6) water damage, -5(15)% resists.

This brings something i was also thinking... The Drheller isn't much functional beyond getting bags and being a tank to Water Enutrofs, with Fire it gets the damage from your character and also triggers the Flaming State.
And since the Fire branch gets AoE, the attack from the Drheller should be water based!

And yeah for Enutrof getting 5~6 MP is crucial... I'm still lvl 45 and i started using Refinement over Ralcary due to the MP consumption but i still end up staying at one place due to the mines.
And with the patch the Drheller will get his Mine Unearthing fixed back to trololol probabilities.
0 0
Score : 223

All you are doing is complaining about your damage when you knew very well what a water enutrof was. a drop machine,and tbh,a water enu built right still does tons of damage,refinement is strong.

All enu's need is some tweaks and changes in the support tab.

About spells,none needs a drastic change,some utility here and there,but nothing major.

0 0
Score : 1769
-kefka-|2012-04-29 01:55:15
All you are doing is complaining about your damage when you knew very well what a water enutrof was. a drop machine,and tbh,a water enu built right still does tons of damage,refinement is strong.

All enu's need is some tweaks and changes in the support passives.

About spells,none needs a drastic change,some utility here and there,but nothing major.

Well in the next patch with the removal of Prospecting is it wrong to suspect some kind of buffs for the water Enu?
0 0

what buffs? Like full prospecting make u the best dmg as water enu amirite?You're asking for damage buffs.the ones who maxed prospecting thinking it was the best build damage wise are awful water enus. its the truth.

You lost a bit of drops,not damage if u had a decent build,so dont ask for damage when your damage didnt get nerfed if u built for it, and as I said,the decent water enus,and high level ones,still do decent damage,more than some classes who needs the buffs or bugs fixed.

We arent the top class in either of our 3 branches,but we aren't exactly bad either,we're decent,we just need a few tweaks here and there and we are good,not straight buffs.

You people should be happy our class is decent in this world of bugs and unbalanced classes.

But be rest assured some changes will come for the enus in 1.3 and 1.4.

But till then,we're damn fine compared to some classessmile be happy about that.

0 0
Score : 6

we need some escape tweaks... like porting to our mines or something... dmg is fine... defense is awfull

0 0
-kefka-|2012-04-29 01:55:15

All enu's need is some tweaks and changes in the support tab.

No. We got weak damage for the whole trouble of standing on mines and losing MP, look at PVP if you wanna deal around the same ammount of damage as your enemy you will have to go close and lose most of your MP. We didn't complain about damage cause we had drops, now they take drops from us we want to be able to deal as much damage as other classes and not be troubled by low range/ low mobility.
0 0
Score : 933

Right guys, so what you want enus to be is a cra (escape mechanism + range) that can gain prospecting and be one of the heavy damage dealers?

Might be asking a bit too much.

0 0

You can't get prospecting, items on high lvl don't have much prospecting with water dmg to be worth over pure water dmg ones. Now that we re no longer having loots and doing moderate damage we want to be as good as any other class. We don't want to be weaker. In PVP especially...

And we don't want to have 2 useless passives. Fake death and treasure hunter. Also we got no benefit from Mass clumsiness and drhellzerker.

Cra got 10 range if not more. I was asking for improving range from 2-5 to 2-6. It is not close number to 10 or more.

If i had option to put my spells xp to other branch i would gladly go to fire branch. But now that my water spells are lvl 70+ it is not worth time switch to fire.

0 0

You do not do moderate damage,u now have 300 free points,use it somewhere else and u find ur damage is actually pretty nice for the drops u guys get,u guys aren't bad at all,stop complaining really.

As I said,some changes will come to enu's in 1.3,just wait for it.

Till then,u guys are damn fine,and still filthy rich.

think,u have 300 points,u can do what the hell u want with them,4 of ur spells are range modi,if u need the range so much,80 of the new 300 points use it for that.

Or all you could do on ur enu was follow the 100 pp build blindly?

There are other abilities,learn what they are,and use points on them.

0 0

Full chance build and full PP build only differs by 35% damage. That doesn't change much. Why don't they buff enus now? WE must wait another 1-2 months for buff?. The only advantage water enu has over other class is ability to grab pouch, but most of the time pouches drop nothing or misc. items. There is no reason to play water enu right now. Their dmg is low compared to other classes, they don't have any support abilities for their team, they don't drop more items than others now. So why would you play water enu? For pouches, which drop 1 good item every 200 pouches. You guys don't realize anything.

Enu got no advantages in anything, at least the water one.

0 0
Score : 2116

so put your points into 1 range and rest in chance. still 15% more damage than pp build and you would have your range buff

you enus can still buff 100 pp more than everyone else

0 0
Zeroxc|2012-04-29 04:39:39
we need some escape tweaks... like porting to our mines or something... dmg is fine... defense is awfull

I can see it as a good thing... Small to medium range... And if it still would look OP maybe you could only port into Gold Mines and into lower rank mines as the level of the spec increases.

It would be way more interesting than "Faking It"!
0 0
Score : 159

Just roll a new class and pause your water enu until is fixed like i will. Only log him for boss bags. I wont even party water enu's in groups since i know how worthless they are. I had a great build with max crit refinement but they nurfed its crit, so now only 10AP builds with 2 tax is decent, ppl arent so rich to buy 10AP though so choose another char.

0 0
Respond to this thread