FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

About some of enutrof spells!

By 4chieve April 25, 2012, 03:52:06

First a question and then a suggestion!

Refinement: Did anyone see refinement destroy good items like set parts or anything rare? The name suggest that maybe you can destroy some items to give space to drop better items.

Geology: I think it should be a percentage of available tiles on fight map and not a fixed number...
On big maps it's very rare to get even close to a mine.
(Also on a side note, mines interfere with the Glyphs from Fecas and it's not possible to cast a glyph over a mine, and since even the team can't see your mines it becomes troublesome).

Faking it: Do i have to comment? Or someone will come here and say that it is the most underrated spec from enutrof? XD I don't think anyone ever puts points on it!
can someone enlighten me about it's utility!

0 0
Reactions 6
Score : 98
4chieve|2012-04-25 03:52:06

Refinement: Did anyone see refinement destroy good items like set parts or anything rare? The name suggest that maybe you can destroy some items to give space to drop better items.

Geology: I think it should be a percentage of available tiles on fight map and not a fixed number...
(Also on a side note, mines interfere with the Glyphs from Fecas and it's not possible to cast a glyph over a mine, and since even the team can't see your mines it becomes troublesome).

Faking it: Do i have to comment? Or someone will come here and say that it is the most underrated spec from enutrof? XD I don't think anyone ever puts points on it!
1.For refinement, long ago (or maybe not long it just a month ago before pros lock patch come i think) I destroy tree boot from treeset once and destroy Rengen silk once when I try to find for mat to craft bag.....(but I think I like your idea that it destroy some item to give chance for better drop smile )

2.For Geology...yeah even I max that skill sometime (no maybe alot of time or maybe it is my own luck...) all of my mine go to side of map.... (only few mine in center and but still far from me) but there are happy time too that almost mines near me (but too bad now I'm not fire enu.....lol)

3.Faking it.......just forget about it......(after I finish read skill description I really think like that....)....even Hoodlum Enu that max this skill,it show as stat in battle how many percent that enu will fake dead....(I think this skill effect should invisible to enemy but when i fight hoodlum enu it show for enemy (myself) can see it too.....
0 0
Score : 223
4chieve|2012-04-25 03:52:06

Geology kinda sucks on big maps,but with drheller digging up mines with 100% chance thats the least of our problems.

Faking it just needs to be replaced imo,and mass clumsiness tweaked, hopefully tweak clumsiness to give the dodge passively and not take everyone's mp and just lower the chance a bit and make it distribute the mp we stole from enemies evenly between our party members.
0 0
Score : 98
-kefka-|2012-04-26 18:39:36

Geology kinda sucks on big maps,but with drheller digging up mines with 100% chance thats the least of our problems.

Well in Rogue coming patch look like it not 100% to dig anymore......
2 0

Max geology earlier and mine mover to 9, and try to start near a mine.

Your teammates can see the mines,it isnt that hard,sure its nice that drheller summons mines 100%,but I find it its not anything game breaking, 100% or 30%,rarely makes the dif,you should be preparing a gold mine on ur first turn if you have a really good spot,and drheller still goes after you , try to look at mines as an added bonus if u can,nothing mandatory.

0 0
Score : 304
-kefka-|2012-04-29 02:04:34
Max geology earlier and mine mover to 9, and try to start near a mine.

Your teammates can see the mines,it isnt that hard,sure its nice that drheller summons mines 100%,but I find it its not anything game breaking, 100% or 30%,rarely makes the dif,you should be preparing a gold mine on ur first turn if you have a really good spot,and drheller still goes after you , try to look at mines as an added bonus if u can,nothing mandatory.

I heard something about... With Ctrl+Shft+D... Supposedly it changes the game level of details...
But i can see why it is problematic for developers... Because it would be confusing to other enutrof on maps and is somewhat intrusive to others player.

How can other see your mines?
0 0

you guessed it correctly, ctrl shift +D ^^

It is somewhat messy when more than one enutrof is playng on the same group,but a "solution " to solve that is that when you place ur mouse cursor over a mine (being a enu ofc) if it displays a tooltip,its your mine,if it doesnt,its another enu's mine

0 0
Respond to this thread