By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

How to generate treasure?

By Rouvinne - MEMBER - June 08, 2019, 11:43:02

Title says it all. Gelgy's guide says i need to 'trigger' mine, but what does 'triggering' mine means? I tried creating new mines with Mine Mover, but the Treasure state didn't appear, and neither did using Shovel Kiss generates any. What am I doing wrong?

0 0
Reactions 5
Score : 264

You must wait, dont use this mine. In next turn he will change color bonze-silver-golden when You get golden mine You got treaseure.

0 0
Score : 158

It didn't work sad
I made several mines, and they all turned to gold after 2 turns, but i still didn't get the Treasure state.

0 0
Score : 1

Rouvinne|2019-06-15 14:27:33
It didn't work sad
I made several mines, and they all turned to gold after 2 turns, but i still didn't get the Treasure state.

From what i know you need to step on the GOLD MINE to get treasure but i havent played ENU past level 20 biggrin
0 0
Score : 560

Yes, you will need to step on a Gold mine and use an attack spell to trigger the regeneration of 1 WP and get the Treasure state, if the Gold mine just wear off without usage, you still can get the 1 WP recover instead. 

0 0
Score : 535

Enu's used to be fun ;/

0 0
Respond to this thread