By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Before nerfing enutrofs read this!

By Huezildo - MEMBER - February 09, 2019, 18:57:03

If you are lost and have no clue why enutrofs are probably gonna be nerfed look at this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HB6qf0jInv0

Believe me I love this new enutrof style and I changed my main character to enutrof, not because of the demage, but because right now enutrofs are one of the most unique classes in the game. By saying that I want to be the first to say that IF YOU, ANKAMA, ARE GONNA TAKE DEMAGE FROM ENUTROFS, PLEAS MAKE IT EASIER TO ENUTROFS TO REMOVE MP FROM THEIR ENEMIES. 

Right now the class has 3 skills that remove mps: 

shovel kiss - you may remove 1 mp and gain 1 mp per hit

clumsiness - you may remove 0-3 mp from the target 1 use per target per turn

tax - only if you have treasure you remove 0-4 mp from the target.

Believe me, in a fight you are probably using your treasure for another thing ....

since enutrof are forced to be a melee class you spend a lot of mp to get into your target, which is your ap too.. and if someone remove ap or mp from you,  you lose both ap and mp.

Before taking away enutrofs demage, think about these things. 

Thank you

0 -9
Reactions 14
Score : 5514

This thread is useless

11 -1
Score : 1575

what is the build on the wrychaos enutrof? items runes? does someone has a guide?

1 -1
Score : 33

Positioning class and ap/mp removal is basically his Achilles heel.

1 -1
Score : 7068

Distance play, u need to force enu to chase u every turn. Every mp point is important. If u cant 2 turn enu then u need to play distance game, even if u need to secrifice dmg. The problem is the fact that enu can summon bone and full heal xD

0 -1
Score : 683

SirPercedal|2019-02-09 22:01:58
Still better then 3v1 Baras on your Streams
*hide into the shadows*

Sir Percedall you are awesome, I like the videos you are in, what is your opinion about enutrofs after that fight? I feel like enutrofs damage are too high right now, but they do not fulfil the purpose taking mp's of the enemies, since its play-style forces it to be a melee class, so as an enutrof, you have to move (spend all your ap's and also mp's) to go to your enemies in order to take theirs mp's.
0 -2

As Soutji mention down there, the main problem is the -200 resist. In pve it outclass other classes with -res. But that's not important here. The dmg is high bc of the -res, self heal is high is huge bc of -res, mp chip is addition to enutrof kit.

If it should be the main mechanic (the mp chip)? I dont think so it should be important and visable, but for sure increase in mp chip is a bad idea. I mean what's the fun with that u get -6mp every turn and can't do anything as melee? So I would be really against adding more -mp to enutrof that already have a nice option to cripple enemies. Mb instead of that some other form of debuffs would fit well. Sadly there is lack of regular balance patches that would help with finding the balance state, but for sure -200 is a problem not the dmg value itself. (https://www.wakfu.com/en/forum/35-suggestions/236096-wakfu-need-regular-balance-patches lil thread ad xD )

2 -1
Score : 2435

Tbh if they will nerf something on enu it would be the -res, so in turn their usual base dmg will prolly stay the same.

And enu isnt forced into melee, ranged enu works fine too. 

3 -1

^ nothing more to add

0 -1

SirPercedal|2019-02-10 12:32:47
As Soutji mention down there, the main problem is the -200 resist. In pve it outclass other classes with -res. But that's not important here. The dmg is high bc of the -res, self heal is high is huge bc of -res, mp chip is addition to enutrof kit.

If it should be the main mechanic (the mp chip)? I dont think so it should be important and visable, but for sure increase in mp chip is a bad idea. I mean what's the fun with that u get -6mp every turn and can't do anything as melee? So I would be really against adding more -mp to enutrof that already have a nice option to cripple enemies. Mb instead of that some other form of debuffs would fit well. Sadly there is lack of regular balance patches that would help with finding the balance state, but for sure -200 is a problem not the dmg value itself. (https://www.wakfu.com/en/forum/35-suggestions/236096-wakfu-need-regular-balance-patches lil thread ad xD )

Yeah, regular balance patches would be the perfect solution for all the classes. And of corse, the enu problem right now. But as I said, I've changed my main to enutrof, and as a anu, every single turn we are used to take away our target resis, if anakama takes that away, it should hive something really good in return.
0 -2
Score : 1

... how come u want a class to  have no downs ? taking res .. stealing mps dmg .. self healing mele / distante gameplay  / "positioning " ..  every class mate needs a down a down that makes us want to play against ...as for pvp enu is Broken .. u think ppl  likes to see videos where  people abusing broken classes to win pvp matches ?    this thread is posted just cause  soon u will have nothing that makes  u feel like ur a good player

0 0

you really misunderstood everything I said, well I will explain to you better :

I've made this post because I think enutrofs in a 3x3 pvp fight is OP. It has too many things in its hads, removing resistence, removing mp and sometimes ap. But if you just remove his "remove" resis skills, the class will become too weak, so you have to give another thing in balance. 

About the healing, in my personal opinion only healers should have heal.

I hope you understand my point of view better now.

0 -1
Score : -25

Masq

1 0

fezgg7|2019-02-10 18:01:17
... how come u want a class to  have no downs ? taking res .. stealing mps dmg .. self healing mele / distante gameplay  / "positioning " ..  every class mate needs a down a down that makes us want to play against ...as for pvp enu is Broken .. u think ppl  likes to see videos where  people abusing broken classes to win pvp matches ?    this thread is posted just cause  soon u will have nothing that makes  u feel like ur a good player

I never appeared in reg3es videos, but I watch every single one of them because I love pvp, like I watch doflamingo's videos of dofus pvp too, or dofus e-sport sesons... My enutrof is only lvl 150 and I never went to pvp with it. I really think you are pointing your anger to the wrong person here. It seems to me that you think I am someone I am not. 
0 -1
Respond to this thread