FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Allow Enu Pouch be randomized among Team Members.

By January 07, 2016, 22:32:44
Reactions 106
Score : 168

I'm tempted to run the Enutrof's Blessing passive, which gives final damage based on how many pouches are just laying around, just to see how many of the complainers here will turn around and screw over my damage for free drops.

0 -1
Score : 270

I find this thread to be extremely silly, Enu is a Treasure hunter class, if you want the extra loot, roll a treasure hunter!

Sure it "could" be annoying that he waste some resource that would be potential damage, just to get his loot bag, but personally i dont even care about that extra loot.

I do know some Enu's have this passive that boosts their final damage aslong as theres bags around, but hey look, other people will just run and and steal them ASAP, ive seen Iop use Jump, just for a bag, its extremely silly.

In a sense i guess the bag mechanic is bad, but it should not be removed, or distribute items to the whole party.

Might aswell remove bag, and let Enu "farm stacks" Some kind of buff that gives him Extra loot rolls by the fights end, similar to what Booster already does.

The Final damage buff from bags in play could just scale with the "stacks" the Enu accumulate.

Edit: In general i dont care about the bags, or if Enis takes them before anyone else has the chance to.

If the bags are so unfair, just make your own Enu.

0 0
Score : 438
Unknown102|2016-01-07 22:32:44
Having Enu looting everything to himself at the expense of the team (risking team) is just isn't fair isn't it? Solution, enable Enu Pouch be randomized among team members even when its enu who collected it. Pure RNG, everyone happy. If Enu is sad, that shows how greedy he is.
Why should MY pouches go to OTHERS? And if others picking pouch, drop should go to enu? If I'm not interested in loot I'm always saying that people can freely pick up them.
0 0
Score : -3047

Guys just ignore this thread... I said someday that I wanted Enu pouch droprates to be nerfed (which I think someone said they had been), and this stalker made an account that looks like my alt and is just trying to make everyone hate me tongue just like with Xelor nerf threads.

0 -1
Score : -29

I don't agree with the solution op suggested,however I do think that the way enu is today,is a very bad idea,and people who have been defending enus here are either maining them or have atleast 1 of em,and ye I said "atleast".

and the solution of ,you don't like enus to have drops,go make one yourself isn't really a good one.It's like saying you don't like that thieves get money from robbing,then go and rob something too (I know I know,it's an extreme exemple.)

0 0
Score : 3441

Let's all run enus. And since we all not are 6boxer.. everyone have 1 enu each ..and their main? ..or just their enu? .. I guess healer and feca needs to have their main with too ..so they get 2party slots each ..and there will fit one more persons enu.
And then we go do koko dungeon, boss first.

I kinda wonder why no one have came with the argument that if you break the boss you will make extra dmg on it with skills after that you can use..

I have an enu too.. but I have no intention on bringing her with me to official dungeon runs.
I will 3man it, field grind it ..or just bring her with if I puls someone else have some item we need ..and will do that dungeon together ..without other ppl till we gotten one for us each.

And I'm still kinda interested to see how many end game dungeons ppl would like to run with me if my char was class changed to an enu.. pouching and breaking a boss that I will never hit on the turn it can take dmg .. whine over the drops I still haven't gotten that isn't even for gear I will actually have crafted for myself to wear ..but that I can sell ... hitting other mobs outside of the real mechanics for it just cause why not/was no los to break it while inline(or what ever is needed)
And then clame I'm building dmg.

And srsly ...I think firewall is just as stupid and worthless in a fight ...and only use it for boss first situations.. I don't even have bomberfan in my normal deck ..I have to change before boss room

0 0
Score : 1047
Juubkatt|2016-01-09 17:35:33
Let's all run enus. And since we all not are 6boxer.. everyone have 1 enu each ..and their main? ..or just their enu? .. I guess healer and feca needs to have their main with too ..so they get 2party slots each ..and there will fit one more persons enu.
And then we go do koko dungeon, boss first.

Actually this might work very well in the tropiko dungeon.
4 Enus can easily position the boss near the first coconut to explode while creating lots of pouches for fd buff (enus share all the pouch buffs smile ) so the combined attack power of 4 enus in round two is more than enough to nuke the boss (debuffed by the feca).
0 0
Score : 1617
Lethalen|2016-01-09 16:43:18
I'm tempted to run the Enutrof's Blessing passive, which gives final damage based on how many pouches are just laying around, just to see how many of the complainers here will turn around and screw over my damage for free drops.
I do this, and every damn time I'm in a PUG, people waste an entire turn to pick them up. The issue is greedy people, nothing more.
2 0
Score : 5273
crimson--cowboy|2016-01-09 04:56:51
about those 2 enus in hc present discussing who should get the pouch: if the enus weren't there, there would be no pouch at all, so it's not like they're stealing something you would normally be able to get without enus
Also be aware that if you pouch a boss it in no way effects the end of fight boss drops other team members will receive. You are all rolling separately for the boss items with your own personal PP totals. Each player could get a the same item from a boss pool because they aren't taking from the same loot roll.

This is different vs mobs where the PP of the highest player rolls first and takes an item from that mobs loot pool then the player with the next highest PP rolls and so on. Although the pouch mechanic still doesn't take away an item from the drop pool, which others would roll.

Honestly the game would benefit if everyone rolled separately in mob fights as to prevent the Enutrof from "taking a good drop from the pool".
0 0
Score : 438

By the way, playing enu is not so fun. Especially when you play with alma team with unknown players. I can remember at least 5 times when i dropped something valuable from pouch and lost fight after that: most of losses I had on present hc: double epic shield(meh, but still couple of millions), eternal (I still have butthurt, because I don't have money to buy it normally) and in tropico: koko beani (what an irony: i've farmed tons of mobs in HW and never dropped it) and epic amulet.

0 0
Score : 4408

Why are people upset about enutrof's looting ability again?

I thought this topic died off a long time ago.

The loot generated from the pouch is essentially an EXTRA drop. It's not stealing anything from anyone (except the looted boss/ minion)

How a player utilizes their turn is their business.If someone spending 2/3 ap and 1 mp to bag and snag loose treasure (in a single turn) somehow puts the entire team in jeopardy, then I don't even know what's wrong with the team as a whole but I can assure you it isn't the enutrof looting a boss on their first or second turn.

Players being greedy is the fault of the player, not just the game. Yes a mechanic like this is bound to breed these types of controversies and it can be true that it adds a level of toxicity among peers. However, it is peoples responsibility to use tools responsibly. Just because a tool has the potential to kill doesn't mean that it needs to be used in that way.

I am sorry that people have met certain types of enutrof players but I am very happy that their mechanic exists since it has allowed a ton of players, myself included, to help their friends and many other people around them enjoy the game a bit more.

If drop rates were to increase then I can see the ability as redundant and wouldn't mind seeing it go, however, that is not the case at all and as the game advances, things will continue to get more and more difficult to obtain for the average player. Why not have this ability around while it is useful for everyone?

However, I can see why people don't like the ability and for that I can only say...

You have your opinion and I have mine.

1 0
Score : 13

I don't even play an enu, but when I drop things, my loot is mine, or half price for party members. I honestly don't care if I needed my group for that dungeon/ub my luck=my stuff. Deal with it. The only reason you're mad at enutrofs doing this is because they get more loot. When any other class drops a relic/epic they get a simple, "nice" "congrats" etc. But when it's an enu you cry foul. If you don't want to play an enu, don't but don't sit around and complain because other people do play as that class.

0 0
Score : 3441
rdo201|2016-01-10 18:31:41
By the way, playing enu is not so fun. Especially when you play with alma team with unknown players. I can remember at least 5 times when i dropped something valuable from pouch and lost fight after that: most of losses I had on present hc: double epic shield(meh, but still couple of millions), eternal (I still have butthurt, because I don't have money to buy it normally) and in tropico: koko beani (what an irony: i've farmed tons of mobs in HW and never dropped it) and epic amulet.
Kokobeanie is stricktly dungeon mob drop ..you can't get that in hw
0 0
Score : 85

Its pretty simple really, I dunno why people are having such a hard time with this.

Enutrof=not that useful

As a dpt class they aren't top tier (maybe at or above average?), as a utility class they are pretty awful. Most enus I have talked to are aware of this. I don't dislike enus but basically there is a class you can bring in most situations that does everything the enu does but more and/or better. They certainly have their uses but at the end of the day but for most runs I could almost always think of a class I would substitute for an enutrof to make the run easier/more successful.

What is confusing then, is why a class that is arguably/provably marginally useful in many important situations gets additional loot on top of what every other contributing party member gets. This is almost a bit insulting, given the fact that taking an enutrof with your party to certain situations is more like a charity to them rather than a contribution to your party (steel beak anyone?). The class is just poorly put together and frankly doesn't make a lot of sense given that this is an mmo and we more or less share a singular goal of gearing our character up and advancing through the game, yet for every other class this is significantly less easy than it is for an enutrof.

The class is just kind of designed in a toxic way, they will always generate more loot than the rest of us because that is a core mechanic of enutrof, additionally they don't have to contribute to teamplay in a meaningful way to generate this loot, not to mention due to their elevated prospecting they will naturally loot more than other classes anyways, pouching just adds insult to injury. As far as I am aware, no other class has a mechanic that gives them additional rewards out of combat i.e., enus get more loot to take home, why don't sadidas get to harvest plants better or something like that for other classes out of combat?

Really I don't care that much as this game is often broken in more significant ways than this small aspect, maybe this is just a more irksome thing for those of us feeling like its been a lifetime since our last valuable drop. Just don't kid yourself and say its not toxic to reward a certain class more than others when we all are trying and (ideally but not often) contributing equally.

I just hope enutrof gets a rework so they too can bring something valuable to teamplay without encouraging a toxic environment in the game

1 0
Score : 1119
mikehail|2016-01-11 03:05:07
I don't dislike enus but basically there is a class you can bring in most situations that does everything the enu does but more and/or better. They certainly have their uses but at the end of the day but for most runs I could almost always think of a class I would substitute for an enutrof to make the run easier/more successful.

Yea, I really agree with you here. I certainly don't MIND having an Enu in the party but if I can take an Enu or a Cra, or an Enu or a Panda, the other class is always going to beat them out. Enus are squishy and a bad one can throw a dungeon by being greedy and getting caught out.

I'm also mildly jealous of all of the drops. rolleyes 
0 0
Score : 4825
Christian-CAO|2016-01-10 19:29:01

The loot generated from the pouch is essentially an EXTRA drop. It's not stealing anything from anyone (except the looted boss/ minion)

Depends how you look at it though...

If, because of Enutrof's pouching ability, developers are lowering the drop rates to compensate by the extra loot generated by the extra drops generated by Enus then in a sense they are...

The real question though is how MUCH more loot does an enutrof get compared to a normal class.

If an Enutrof got 10% more loot than the average class it wouldn't be that big of a deal to me. If an Enutrof is getting double the drops over a normal class and the developers are lowering the drop rates because of pouching...well, I can definitely see how some people would be upset.
0 0
Score : 10989

I think should not lower drop rate on monsters, as why punish other classes for Enutrof bonuses? Lessening Enutrof drop bonuses carefully so it fair to Enutrof players and players playing other classes would be better idea. How much to adjust bonus is problem here though.

Randomizing who gets pouch loot is a nice idea, but need give the Enutrof a little edge in getting loot as that part of fun of playing an Enutrof as I understand it... getting extra loot. Maybe have a % randomization tilted in favor of Enu though.

0 0
Score : 43

1. People make enu just for pouching, weak dmg / dies easily, no real contribution to the team (like Feca, Eni, Xelor)
  2. Enu pouching at the cost of the team, again no real contribution, but pouching, summoning dhreller to collect pouch, ends up blocking LOS
  3. Again, no real contribution to the team, Eni heals, Feca lock and gather for aoe, Xelor buff AP and position... etc. What does Enu do? It doesn't increase the teams overall PP, It pouch loot for himself (Let's be real here, majority of existing Enu does this, Pouch > Increase Bag Size > Summon Dhreller > Loot), why would anyone want them?
The purpose of this thread is to make the Enu role looks more desirable as part of a team composition. All the "defending" is just going to make the Enu class looks for selfish and greedy. Asking someone to make an Enu if they want to pouch is not a solution.
Imagine having 6 Enu to a mere Cactus Dungeon, oh wait you want, you need 4 Elements. So who's going to take the fall for actual team contribution while loosing on the extra loot? 

Aquallia|2016-01-11 03:48:07
I think should not lower drop rate on monsters, as why punish other classes for Enutrof bonuses? Lessening Enutrof drop bonuses carefully so it fair to Enutrof players and players playing other classes would be better idea. How much to adjust bonus is problem here though.

Randomizing who gets pouch loot is a nice idea, but need give the Enutrof a little edge in getting loot as that part of fun of playing an Enutrof as I understand it... getting extra loot. Maybe have a % randomization tilted in favor of Enu though.
+1
0 0
Score : 270
Unknown102|2016-01-11 10:39:31

1. People make enu just for pouching, weak dmg / dies easily, no real contribution to the team (like Feca, Eni, Xelor)
  2. Enu pouching at the cost of the team, again no real contribution, but pouching, summoning dhreller to collect pouch, ends up blocking LOS
  3. Again, no real contribution to the team, Eni heals, Feca lock and gather for aoe, Xelor buff AP and position... etc. What does Enu do? It doesn't increase the teams overall PP, It pouch loot for himself (Let's be real here, majority of existing Enu does this, Pouch > Increase Bag Size > Summon Dhreller > Loot), why would anyone want them?
The purpose of this thread is to make the Enu role looks more desirable as part of a team composition. All the "defending" is just going to make the Enu class looks for selfish and greedy. Asking someone to make an Enu if they want to pouch is not a solution.
Imagine having 6 Enu to a mere Cactus Dungeon, oh wait you want, you need 4 Elements. So who's going to take the fall for actual team contribution while loosing on the extra loot?

Aquallia|2016-01-11 03:48:07

+1
1. Make your own Enu for the loot that appears to be so "gamechanging" its "unfair"
2.Simply dont invite Enu's for your party if youre really into Elitism.
3.Your castuc example makes no sense, you can bring 6 iop's and still not be able to finnish the dungeon.

Edit: And no, im not playing Enu, personally i dont like playing as one.
But regardless, i feel its childish to be sad over Enu's extra loot.
0 0
Score : 8764
FeldePard|2016-01-09 03:28:20
Ya'll must party with some really rude Enutrofs...

And also.. you complainers are aware that picking up the pouches give buffs, right? Pouching all the things worth pouching adds the broke status, which lets more damage happen (or in some cases, debuffs because isn't one of the things a damage if not broke, but if broke it also steals MP?) So I mean, pouching for broke debuff, picking up pouches for buff... these are good mechanics, plus whoever picks it up gets loot (it's not always the enutrof gunning for the loot, kthnx I take offense to people calling me greedy for picking up 1 bag when I leave 5 other bags to whoever is closest..)

People are just crying AGAIN because they aren't drowning in loot. or they partied with an enutrof that was more focused on the pouches than anything else, or someone was gloating... otherwise, it's just QQing
No, this is inaccurate. I've played an Enu consistently for 3 years. I have never liked the class much, but it's flat out necessary for anyone trying to play this game efficiently.

Let me repeat real quick.

Enu is NECESSARY for ANYONE trying to play Wakfu EFFICIENTLY. Lots of classes go from OP to UP and power shifts all the time, but there is one universal rule in this game. You bring an Enu for bags.

That is terribad design, and I have a final solution for it. Raise all drop rates by 100%, remove drops from pouch, replace with nominal amount of Kamas. All problems solved, Enu's can still be 'greedy' and all the precious and pointless lore is left in tact, all their final damage buffs are left in tact. Everything is fixed for everyone.

I'm sure gold farmers will exploit it and jack up the Econ, but that's what you all get for wanting 'greedy enu'.
0 0
Respond to this thread