FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Enutrof Spell Deck

By Pizzly - MEMBER - July 15, 2015, 21:57:23

Anyone come up with a general idea on how to do a Water/Fire Enu spell deck yet? smile 

0 0
Reactions 6
Score : 1100

I just maxed all water/fire spells. I'm thinking about incorporating earth back in there somewhere, now that we can have more spells maxed, and having 2 different decks depending on what I'm fighting. I cant test it because of the dungeon bug at the moment, but once I pile something together i'll post it here.

0 0
Score : 21650
Pizzly|2015-07-15 21:57:23
Anyone come up with a general idea on how to do a Water/Fire Enu spell deck yet? smile
I admit i use mostly water now and mix in a little fire mostly when i need to do melee damage or if i have a good ember setup.

might be more valuable to go water/non-zerker earth, since earth kept excellent ratios (being ST.) will have to think about that.
0 0
Score : 608

Water/Non Earth Zerker is starting to sound more and more appealing to me as well as I mess around more with the Fire branch after the revamp lol

0 0
Score : 16269

To be honest, I think it's hard to get too creative with an Enutrof deck. It's just a matter of picking which spells you want and in what order.

I mean, I'd go something like:

1. Rascalry
  2. Refinement
  3. Tax
  4. Firedamp Explosion
  5. Ember
  6. Purge
  7. Fusion
  8. Meteor or Hot Magma
  9. Whichever you didn't choose before.
I partially invested into Distance damage, but not all the way so I don't lose too much damage when using Ember & Firedamp at close range. Passives are pretty much going to be Geology & Treasure Tracker + whatever 3 others you like best.

I'm still unsure how I would make a Tri-Enutrof work. The Earth branch is just so unappealing until you Zerk.

EDIT:
Decided to try it out again after the free respec.. having some actual success by dropping Meteor & Hot Magma for Killer Spade and Deadly Nightspade. Killer Spade is a genuinely good and strong spell now, and Deadly Nightspade is one of the best spells for spamming when Zerked.

The main advantage of a tri-build is that you get the strong single target damage and sustained damage of a water/earth build, but can still use the Ember & Firedamp Explosion for their rather nice AOEs.

Water is the primary element in this case.
0 0
Score : 120

Gelgy, would you stat into dodge and lock for a tri build? or just dodge?

0 0
Score : 16269
Negledo|2015-08-15 04:03:33
Gelgy, would you stat into dodge and lock for a tri build? or just dodge?
Just initiative then dodge. You might want to take a look at the AP & MP removal resistance too, since Enutrof needs every last scrap of AP & MP they have to function well.

Drhellzertank is a feasible tank option, but I don't think it's worth statting to be a locker right now. We're just not mobile or tanky enough.

By the way. I'm still figuring out what to do with my fire branch in my tri-build. The biggest problem fire enutrof have right now is that it's a LOT of work that well meaning team mates can and will screw up all the time, and even when you pull it off the damage is just.. average. Firedamp Explosion is best for what Enutrof really do best these days: Farming lower level content for drops by spamming AOEs.
0 0
Respond to this thread