FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Need some help with water Enutrof

By Phraxys - MEMBER - March 20, 2013, 15:55:05

Hi, Im XarzYs on Remington, and I need a little help with my PP water enutrof. It is my first character on release Wakfu. I have played Dofus though, and the closed and open betas for Wakfu, the first ones, and then the ones after they restarted making it.
I am only level 18, but I see how the problems I currently have could stay for much longer.

I have the Makabraspecting ring already.
I got 10 in Geology and am now going to max Treasure Tracker, and then Geology.
I am saving up for AP, although I don't know if I really should... I am planning on getting range too.

I am in combat currently first using Mine mover to get a gold mine as fast as possible, then using a combo of 2x Rascarly 1x Purge on a single target, or 3x Rascarly if I can hit 2 or more. The problem arises when soloing, I find most mobs impossible to keep out of close quarters, most get too close and I have to use the crappy Cutting on them, which lowers my damage very much. I cannot seem to find any good levelling options, only perhaps a pair of tofus. And since mob groups only get bigger with levels, and single mobs have often bad time to XP ratio, I am asking for some help with my build. Am I doing something wrong? How should I play him.

I am currently using a piwi set, altogether I have 53% water dmg bonus.

1 0
Reactions 5
Score : 6179

Chance Enutrofs are not so easy to play in the beginning. I suggest you to spam Refinement as it deals considerable good damage and can help in the beginning. I don't like it as a main spell later on, as it destroys our pouches smile but it should help you in the beginning.

You can pretty much reach around 40~50 damage without counting the item explosion damage bonus at level 20.

0 0
Score : 68

Go for a Tofu set for an extra MP. MP is really crucial. Personally, I'd probably stat AP and then MP and, if I'm able to, Range after that.

0 0
Score : 57

Inmensus, I was planning on stating those three, I just was not sure in what order. Thanks!
I will get a tofu set, it could really help. Good that I levelled professions considerably, I will just gather the mats and make what won't drop before.

And Niddhoggy, I dont use that spell, as I really think that wasting XP and spell levels on it is much a waste, as it becomes totally overshadowed later. Also, I tend to use a lot of WP on PoL or the Phrriend.

So as you are saying, for solo levelling it is hard now... I just wish I joined before, when a mine was refined to gold in one Mine Mover... And where water spells got a 65% boost on golds... biggrin 

0 0
Score : 385

Early game it may be easier to stat the AP but it isn't entirely necessary depending on the build path you want to go a full prospecting enutrof, or one more based around water damage. Later game water sets such as starry do provide ap and owning a makabara will eventually lead to a second ap. My enutrof uses a combination of tax and rascallry, which will most likely be a 9ap build, I do plan to reset but I haven't fully decided on whether to incorperate an ap for a double tax combo. Currently I have stats 1mp critical hits and 100 chance but this will likely change.

0 0
Score : 68
Phraxys|2013-03-21 11:19:13
Inmensus, I was planning on stating those three, I just was not sure in what order. Thanks!
I will get a tofu set, it could really help. Good that I levelled professions considerably, I will just gather the mats and make what won't drop before.

And Niddhoggy, I dont use that spell, as I really think that wasting XP and spell levels on it is much a waste, as it becomes totally overshadowed later. Also, I tend to use a lot of WP on PoL or the Phrriend.

So as you are saying, for solo levelling it is hard now... I just wish I joined before, when a mine was refined to gold in one Mine Mover... And where water spells got a 65% boost on golds... biggrin
No problem! And it is a good idea to level up Refinement. It does give good damage and can be cast on an adjacent space. Addtionally, leveling it up will increase your elemental damage/resist.
0 0
Respond to this thread