FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Air Iop point spending questions

By Sauceman2 March 23, 2012, 07:09:58

I recently started an Iop (mid teens atm) and decided to go with an air build. I am leveling up jabs/gutting gust/uppercut along with wrath for AOE situations and super iop punch for gap closing. Since uppercut and wrath cost a wakfu i really don't like using jump at all so i am ignoring that skill all together. I know so far to max authority and compulsion ASAP.

My questions are the following:

After authority and compulsion, i was thinking of putting 1 point into show off then maxing virility > locking pro then going back to max show off, this sound viable?

Also with my ability points, I have heard that MP isn't needed since the 1 from boots will be enough, and the extra AP isn't needed like a fire Iop would need, should I just stick everything into HP and agility? Would keeping my HP bonus from ability points double what I put into agility sound balanced enough? What about putting a few into crit?

0 0
Reactions 4
Score : 986

Air Iops do quite well with a bit of crit since you attack so much. I wouldn't say that you don't need an extra MP unless you never plan on PvPing, in which case you could build a water iop and still make it work in PvE =P (maybe a slight hyperbole).

I've found on my newbish air iop (almost 30) that 1 point in show off suffices, I got it at level 20 or so. You don't really need it to max power as you will be maxing power in one, MAYBE two turns once authority is maxed.

0 0
Score : 1064

Thank you for the info I was thinking maybe the same thing about 1 point into show off and leave since our 5 hit combo will proc a lot of power as is. If I plan to pvp it won't be till much later so an MP right now would serve me no purpose, but what about the balance between HP and agility? Also if I were to put some points into crit what would be enough to be effective without overkilling it?

0 0
Score : 986

That's the million dollar question. Everyone has their own little formula so I don't know what to tell you there, it's a matter of preference.

0 0
Score : 198

Personally I put points into crit until i have a 10% chance base(as when i get the justice set down the road thats a 25% chance already)

the 10% chance to proc a crit is really handy as I tend to either get 1 crit a turn or if I get no crits in a turn my following turn tends to get 2 crits.

with my current build I have defeated sacs and many classes other than cra's that were a higher lv than me(best match I beat a 44 sac when I was lv 30)

0 0
Respond to this thread