FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Is the Headbut skill still Non elemental?

By WhiteCopain February 27, 2012, 00:50:43

I only played the close beta and avoided the open beta so I wouldn't get burnt out so I'm not for sure if it's change or not. But The skill Iops have where they jump in the air and land on their head with a headbut used to deal non elemental damage, and was the only one to deal non elemental damage... Is it still like that? Someone told me they made it an Air one, but I'm kinda hoping they didn't.

By the way I know it sounds tough but it really wasn't. No way to boost the damage and did a fixed amount which is very low by end game.. But was a nifty spell.

0 0
Reactions 5
Score : 311

I'm pretty sure Charge's damage is still non-elemental.

0 0
Score : 130

The spell is called "Flatten." It does non-elemental fixed (can not be reduced) damage; there is no way to increase that damage as of now. At max level, the MP cost is reduced by one (total cost becoming 4AP & 1 MP).

I do think it's a pretty fun spell.

0 0
Score : 3440
hellgato|2012-02-27 01:19:02
I'm pretty sure Charge's damage is still non-elemental.

Charge is an Earth spell.
0 0
Score : 552
Harlocke|2012-02-27 01:21:19
The spell is called "Flatten." It does non-elemental fixed (can not be reduced) damage; there is no way to increase that damage as of now. At max level, the MP cost is reduced by one (total cost becoming 4AP & 1 MP).

I do think it's a pretty fun spell.
Still non elemental? Yay. Was worried they really did to change it to air and there would be no point to the skill (Much anyway).
0 0
Score : 2772

Flatten is the classiest iop spell in the game, but I still feel it's lacking a good old exposition.

0 0
Respond to this thread