FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Willpower Iop?

By Oceanpnia February 25, 2012, 18:12:10

Anyone thinking of building a pure willpower Iop? or has anyone tried anything similar during the beta? it will be really cool if the enemy is stunned, in a row. I know it's gonna be a late game build, at least all the point for 80 levels into the willpower? to get more than 40 willpower.

0 0
Reactions 4
Score : 925
Oceanpnia|2012-02-25 18:12:10
Anyone thinking of building a pure willpower Iop? or has anyone tried anything similar during the beta? it will be really cool if the enemy is stunned, in a row. I know it's gonna be a late game build, at least all the point for 80 levels into the willpower? to get more than 40 willpower.
Can I get an english translator?
0 0
Score : 627
Can I get an english translator?
Could someone help him out? I believe it's too difficult for him to understand.
0 0
Score : 2210

It's too difficult for anyone to understand >.>
You really got look your posts over.

Anyhoo...

That's the big debate.
get AP/MP stat boosters, the new str/agi whatever, or stick to HP/Crit/Prospecting?

I'd say, go on Wakfu-World, make your build, and see what items won't cover for you and then adjust your needs from there.

0 0
Score : 1644

There's a really interesting discussion about willpower Iops here:

Click here

I personally wouldn't gimp my Iop build just to have increased stun chance, though. Just team up with a Feca friend, and they can drop glyphs on the floor that give you +100 Willpower.

I'm sure an Iop and Feca duo could coordinate this and synergize nicely together.

0 0
Respond to this thread