FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

My Iop Build

By February 07, 2011, 19:05:31

Well i figured i would give my 2 cents on how Iop is panning out based on how mine has gone. I have found that i can do pretty ridiculous damage by going combo heavy acrossed earth/wind.

Level 17
HP 176
Init 113
Critical Hits 3
Lock 103
Dodge 116
Wisdom 100

Elements: Water - 19 / 2
                    Earth - 38 / 8
                    Air - 45 / 14
                    Fire - 25 / 5

Spells: Thunderbolt - 3
              Judgement - 2
              Super Iop Punch - 4
              Celestial Sword - 4
              Iop's Wrath - 3

Earthen Blow - 2
              Rockfall - 2
              Impact - 7
              Charge - 10
              Earthquake - 16

Jabs - 5
              Flurry - 4
              Intimidation - 10
              Evisceration - 11
              Uppercut - 17

I have found i can open with Earthquake on an opponent or several opponents around me, follow that up with 2 uppercuts, evisceration and a jab or 2 flurry. I deal 20-30 dmg with earthquake, then between 3-10 with each of the other 4 or 5 hits allowing me to deal alot of damage very quickly. The uppercuts eat up WP though so i have to switch things up a bit after 3 turns.  Generally switching over to intimidation with positioning to get damage off slamming the enemies into a wall/rock/etc.

0 0
Reactions 6
Score : 344

Hmm...I haven't tried using Earthquake yet but I watched a video someone posted on gamefaqs.com and his build was very similar to this. Earthquake alone eats up your AP, but it does a lot of damage to multiple opponents. But how is it against a single opponent? Is it worth the 6 AP?

0 0
Score : 140

Well for me it does 20-30 dmg on average to every unit in the area of it when i use it, so thats fairly good damage for a single hit while still getting to follow up with 4-5 more hits depending on whether i use jab or flurry.

0 0
Score : 344

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Earthquake costs 6 AP, right? How are you using Jab and Flurry in the same turn if you're using up all your AP? Do you have AP boosting equipment? Or did you mean using Evisceration and Uppercut?

Either way, 20-30dmg is actually pretty powerful! I'm about the same level as you but I'm focusing on Flurry, Evisceration, Uppercut, Intimidation, and Impact. I find that if I hit someone into a wall or into another enemy, I can get around 14-20 damage with a single Intimidation.

0 0

Ahh yeah your right, i ended up combining my charge combo with my earthquake combo in my head lol. Replace earthquake with charge in that order to get that combo. Earthquake is just earthquake, uppercut, uppercut, evisceration.

0 0
Score : 648

Nice. Definitely going to try this. Would you mind posting your characteristics?

0 0
Ikerus|2011-02-08 06:13:21
Nice. Definitely going to try this. Would you mind posting your characteristics?

Well the characteristics that matter are already posted above but i will go ahead and list my abilities i put points into.

Compulsion - 3
Bravery Standard - 1
Amplification - 1
0 0
Respond to this thread