FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Viva Sadlygrove and the Iops!

By EmessaiZeal January 31, 2011, 09:24:28

I love Iops. They're straightforward, they're dutiful, and they have ridiulously massive Goku-esque hair. They also have no pupils. Iops are fundamental characters, or rather, they have a fundamental style as according to the general proceedings of a tactics game. As they might say in fighting game terms: can't sleep on a Iop. They might be the most unique or have the most doodads and gadgets, but playing a solid offensive/defensive character is always a good way to familiarize one'self with the game and combat system.

Anyone else here love Iops? biggrin

1 0
Reactions 4
Score : 1246

*sniffle* I cried a little.

1 0
Score : 22

Im making earth type Iop with an additional spells from air. And it makes a lot of dmg with stun effects sometimes. I think its the most powerfull build of Iop in the current state of the game.

0 0
Score : 78
EmessaiZeal|2011-01-31 09:24:28
I love Iops. They're straightforward, they're dutiful, and they have ridiulously massive Goku-esque hair. They also have no pupils. Iops are fundamental characters, or rather, they have a fundamental style as according to the general proceedings of a tactics game. As they might say in fighting game terms: can't sleep on a Iop. They might be the most unique or have the most doodads and gadgets, but playing a solid offensive/defensive character is always a good way to familiarize one'self with the game and combat system.

Anyone else here love Iops? biggrin
 Yes, I would agree on how amazing they are. wink
0 0
Score : 12958

Best race in the game. Sheeer strength and willpower.

After having played for a couple of days I have no doubts that this will be my class. Not because it's "easy/beginner friendly," but because melee class have always been my favorite in rpgs, period. Specially the really strong AOE melee classes. Iops can be both AOE and close combat depending on how you mold them so yes.

By the way, they do have eyes lol biggrin
Wait long enough and you'll see their pupils appear.

0 0
Respond to this thread