FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Questions regarding some Iop specialties

By ImRad - MEMBER - April 02, 2012, 22:56:40

I just want to better understand some of the Iop specialties, I'd appreciate any help from you guys smile

The extra damage gained from the power state, is it elemental damage% or total damage%?

The extra damage gained from the preparation state, is elemental damage% or total damage%?

And lastly, the stun chance gained from increase, does it apply to all damaging skills or just to the ones that already have a base stun chance? Rocknoceros, charge and flatten.

Thanks for taking your time helping me guys, once again, I appreciate it!

0 0
Reactions 5
Score : 243

So
1st The power and preparation dmg is total dmg/for every element/.

2nd The % of applying stun affects only the spells that have the basic stun, you can't stun with the other spells.

0 0
Score : 434
ImRad|2012-04-02 22:56:40
The extra damage gained from the power state, is it elemental damage% or total damage%?

The Power state increases your total damage.

The extra damage gained from the preparation state, is elemental damage% or total damage%?

The Preparation state also increases your total damage.

And lastly, the stun chance gained from increase, does it apply to all damaging skills or just to the ones that already have a base stun chance? Rocknoceros, charge and flatten.

The stun chance increase only affects spells that already have a base chance to stun.
0 0
Score : 282

Thanks for the replies so far, but could you please clarify. Both of you seem to have different opinions about power and preparation state.

So let's say I have level X Super Iop Punch and it does 50 fire damage.
I have a total of 100% fire damage from equips, stats and spell levels, it then deals 100 damage
After some time, I have managed to accquire lvl100 power state.
Will Super Iop Punch now do 200 damage or 150 damage?

Also, regarding authority, do you have to attack from the sides or in the back to recieve the extra power.
I'm asking since it turns the target around when it procs.
Or can I just spam flurry head-on and get 100power the first turn?

Also, is compulsion total or elemental damage?
Seems kind of lame i it would be just elemental.

0 0
Score : 434
ImRad|2012-04-03 16:56:43
So let's say I have level X Super Iop Punch and it does 50 fire damage.
I have a total of 100% fire damage from equips, stats and spell levels, it then deals 100 damage
After some time, I have managed to accquire lvl100 power state.
Will Super Iop Punch now do 200 damage or 150 damage?

The percentage increase always applies to the base value of your spell.

Let's say you have +100% Fire damage from gear alone, and an additional +100% from a fully stacked Power state. This means your Super Iop Punch deals 200% of its base damage - 150 is the final damage value.
Also, regarding authority, do you have to attack from the sides or in the back to recieve the extra power.
I'm asking since it turns the target around when it procs.
Or can I just spam flurry head-on and get 100power the first turn?

Authority triggers regardless of the target's orientation. At level 20, you have a 45% chance of triggering Authority whether you attack from behind, the sides or front.

Yes, this means you can spam Flurry to stack up your Power in the first turn.
Also, is compulsion total or elemental damage?

The Compulsion state increases your total damage. Assuming ideal conditions, a Iop can achieve +190% total damage from Compulsion (+40%), Authority (+100%) and Preparation (+50%).
0 0
Score : 282

Ah, I see. Thanks for the explanations, chap.

The whole reason I was asking for was because I'm an old Dofus player, and in dofus, you could get huge damage bonuses from equips (60-90% fire damage on one item). Here in wakfu, the equips generally have a pretty low value (10-20% per item) and the spells have a high base, so these buffs would actually matter more.

0 0
Respond to this thread