FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Can Iop Outdo Sacrier at anything?

By UTIONER#2809 - MEMBER - November 20, 2022, 03:23:38

Iop has a bunch of wind spells that when used right can deal a lot of damage, the problem with having a class with 3 health passives 230 extra melee mastery and 1.5 extra ap is that you can bring out a lot of damage, iop has none of this! And sacrier get it for free at even at full health
Iop got only a set of wind spells a passive that grants 15% damage for being on a sword and pwer is harder to keep up than a chart that gets you more damage the lower your health goes. Iop needs like a mode similar to sacrier punishment and should be able to carry giant sword with fire spells

2 -1
Reactions 10
Score : 134

The thing about comparing two classes in 1v1 is that it's not a balanced scenario. Most of the time the sacrier will beat the iop. Iop's numerous air spells will give sacrier a lot of damage (as bold punishment buffs you for EVERY hit you take, regardless of damage).

1 0
Score : -162

No. Sac is one of ankama's dear favorites. Sac along with osa have always been in the top 3 best classes in terms of doing absolutely everything really really really well.

0 -1
Score : 134

Osas weren't THAT good before the revamp.

1 0
Score : 2932

1v1 pvp wont ever be balanced unless all classes played the same and had the same buff sets lets be honest. 
I've found Iop much more useful in pvm though... 

0 0
Score : 265

Why Iop have to be so weak? Genarally i'm a Sacrier instantly if I don't give up by level 90 on Iop because Iop only good on crits.
I wonder if I could put flame aura on Iop and use thunderbolt and charge?
What if I used scrolls to make Iop actually strong, because it seems like the spells would flow if it had more synergetic effects, why dosen't fire and earth combo?

Why can't i make my iop a demon like dark vlad? and if the animations and spells were cooler iops would be so sexy, possibly even more than sacriers.

1 -1
Score : -162

ankama tends to balance on which class/job is their favorite; there's really not much more to it than that.
Iop just happened to fall out of favor with the current devs.

0 0
Respond to this thread