FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Iop Equality!

By Osasendas1 - MEMBER - December 27, 2019, 20:27:40

So, I recently read the class updates, and I like them (except for Feca, I like mine as a tank). So I had the idea to go the character class thing in Incarnam, then I realized something: Iops have no powerups. Let me clarify: Iops have no special ability. I found this strange, as it seems like Ankama's favorite  class, appearing as the center of attention in various promotion material. So I came up with an idea for the Iop's special ability:

Instinct
So, remember that one episode in S1, "Rubilax", where Dally reunites with Goultard and tames Rubilax? Well, in one scene, after Rubilax threatened to turn Evangeline into a ghoul, Dally goes full-on berserk mode, smashing through the stone clones like styrofoam. That inspired this ability.

Trigger
Instinct would activate when an ally has 25% HP left. Upon this event, the player would be presented with a spell, called Instinct. Using the spell would cast "instinct" on the Iop.

Effects
   Appearance

The Iop would float off the ground, face like a ghoul, with dark lines around the eyes. The floating would be like an Eniripsa's, however the character would have a slouching posture, with drooping arms.
   Attacks
The Iop would be presented with a new deck of 6 spells, all based off of Dally's attacks in the scene, of which there would be 5. The deck would be customizable in the spell deck area. During "Instinct", the Iop would be granted extra AP and MP. "Wrath" would increase after every attack, increacing damage like Angrrr.
   Drawbacks
The attack would cost the Iop of all of their WP, and impose an AP and MP limit for the rest of the match. During "Instinct", the Iop would lose Barrier, and with it lifted would still bear "Aftermath", which imposes these limits after the effect.

Thanks for listening!

4 0
Reactions 4
Score : 2

Je suis un jeune iop dans wakfu j ai besoin de conseils à prendre et la quand j ai vue c eque tu voulez j ai trouver ça cool et je ne le savait pas que ankama préfère les iop cool car c est les meilleurs 

0 0
Score : 289

As someone who's played Iop to 175-ish and remembers the pre-rework Iop, they've got plenty of specials- the defining one (taking the place of Angrrr, for example) is Power, where the more you fight, the stronger you get. Increase is a manually triggered buff, Hour of Glory lets you mess with Power for even more damage, and the Punch status that leads up to a Super Super Iop Punch gives you extra MP and damage (if you user the passive for it).

Iop is, combos aside, a pretty simple melee damage class built around ever-increasing offensive power, with a few tricks to make sure they can get to a target and survive staying in melee. They're front and center on all the materials because they're the mascot, the easy to play warrior archetype.

0 0
Score : 652

Dok-Q|2020-01-02 10:20:30
As someone who's played Iop to 175-ish and remembers the pre-rework Iop, they've got plenty of specials- the defining one (taking the place of Angrrr, for example) is Power, where the more you fight, the stronger you get. Increase is a manually triggered buff, Hour of Glory lets you mess with Power for even more damage, and the Punch status that leads up to a Super Super Iop Punch gives you extra MP and damage (if you user the passive for it).

Iop is, combos aside, a pretty simple melee damage class built around ever-increasing offensive power, with a few tricks to make sure they can get to a target and survive staying in melee. They're front and center on all the materials because they're the mascot, the easy to play warrior archetype.

Yeah but for a difficulty 2 class its simple. Cra is more complecated and is diff. 1
0 0
Score : 17664

Iop is a lot more complex given you have things to consider like combos and resets and power cycles and how to optimize damage, especially with things like hour of glory. 

cra just brainlessly stacks riddle then uses DA..

2 0
Respond to this thread