FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

air sustain from iop is it good enough???

By Mc-Bombatak - MEMBER - May 12, 2018, 21:14:35

Yo !

I was just asking if iop cansustain enough using defensiv position and using air spell+ 4ap of earth ones??

The sustain beinf of 50% is was wondering if on pvp it would allow me to sustain enough ( 3cd turn) especialy on heavu res advrsaries. 0_o

Thx by advance :  ))))

0 0
Reactions 8
Score : 2883

Its not good enough, remember that defensive thingy also give -dmg dealt iirc

0 0
Score : 287

Ty Miichaelle 

Can u give me some example of amount of hp u can regain using it? ( with uppercut; or 1 AP/2AP air spells)
im not enough optimized for this kind of gameplay to go on beta test with my proper gear^^"

I was hoping to use it with 20 % active spell to balance it if necessary   and with the natural buff of iop
giving me 40 final damage without any preparation buff

to allow me to get enough hp every 3 turns ( using op ratio from air spells; mp spell free + 1 uppercut).

0 0
Score : 2109

The regeneration for the air spells from using the Pillar skill is more of an emergency button than a sustain by itself, since it cuts your damage by half in exchange of hp steal for that turn.
When the skill first was released, the damage steal was 100%, but since it was considered too overpowered they lowered the hp steal by half.

Unless the healer of your party is dead or you're pvp'ing and you're sure that the damage you'll leech will grant you another turn, it's not worth at all IMO to give up so much damage.

0 0
Score : 17664

Pillar's life steal is abysmal. I think I've won one duel with it, one time, ever in my life. It's fan-fucking-tastic in Ogrest, where you're hitting a boss who basically doesn't have resist. 

To keep it simple, though, if I spend all of my AP generating Armor with Shaker, I end up with 10k HP. But my average heal against a person who prompts me to heal would be like, 1200?

0 0
Score : 287

FIRST wanted to tell u my love for english community. The best one

U all timz really help me . Ok its just emergency toool . Understood.^^''

Really 1200 o_0 ??? i was hopping a bit more now the armor debuff -3000 exist. But if it offer 10 000 armor it still enought to counter the debuff from hupper and rogues

0 0
Score : 17664

idk what "armor debuff" you're referring to. Probably Smashell.

You really should never have problems with Huppermages or Rogues, regardless. If they prompt you to armor in current meta you're probably doing something wrong and should revisit your build.

0 0
Respond to this thread