FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Need Help Fire Iop Build

By xsin - MEMBER - April 30, 2018, 18:01:20

Hi Everyone !!

I've been playing iop for about 2 weeks and doing the air build iop, and having difficult in leveling since air is mostly single target killing. 

i did some research before posting this, and mostly guide put a link and the link is expired or missing.
so here i am want to ask for guide/help in adding fire element in my skill list for leveling, or maybe have any idea if earth could be helpful in leveling too.

and maybe list out what type of equipment of which i need to leveling.

thank you so much for your help !

0 0
Reactions 8
Score : 5

Use jabs combo, they are usefully for me, and This combo is The Best for MEELE, ONLY ONE TARGET 

0 0
Score : 1543

You can swap spells in and out all you want. If you feel you are in need of some AoE element at your level, just swap whateer spell you use less with a Fire spell. I recommend:

Iop Wrath is a good room cleaner, except because positioning for a melee character is harder than a ranged. Anyways, I've used Iop Wrath before while doing ALS dungeons, and it works for me. Just swap something you don't use often for it.

Judgement Sword is cheaper than Iop Wrath and has a neat buff for allies, but the area of effect is not as good for cleaning and the damage is lesser (especialy if you count the damage from Iop's Wrath poison).

Devastate is not worth using imo. Iops Wrath is just better. If you really like it you can use it.

And that's every AoE in Iops kit, as far as I recall. Jabs combo is good AoE too, which you'll naturally have if you are an Air Iop. Celestial Sword's AoE is so small that it's not even worth mentioning.

The thing is tho, Air Iop and Fire Iop are not built differently at all. Your main mastery will still be Melee, you'll still need crits and block and resistance... Iops built divergence comes mostly from swapping spells (and even then, not much since all air spells are mostly mandatory, and Charge too).

0 0
Score : 17663

Check out my guide.

1 0
Score : 52

I neeeed your guide D: where is

0 0
Score : 2109

[Redacted]

0 0
Score : 17663

You should pretty much ignore 100% of what this guy said.

2 0
Score : 439

You're better off with single target simply because iops cannot pull effectively. I use Area damage for helping friends level up but in real fights it's difficult to use well.

0 0
Respond to this thread