FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

IOPs having swords in combat..

By beautifulbabyboy - MEMBER - April 26, 2018, 07:01:02

I mean seriously.. just like cra having their bows when they attack, or sram with its daggers.. i hope IOP has swords... SWORDS!!.. they could change the name and animation (and icon) of the iop elemental spells.. but have the same effect as the current spells.. i mean would it be reasonable if the swordsmen have actual swords?

10 -1
Reactions 13
Score : 9196

One reason for which I basically REFUSE to give my Cra a different weapon than a bow.
Because to this day i dream of it someday actually mattering...

Nothing in this game looks more "wtf did he just that for?" than a Cra switching from a bow to ... ANOTHER bow just to shoot ... an arrow... when you "use" his weapon...

2 -2
Score : 183

How about a shushu sword that changes appearance depending on the element used just like percedal's sword.

5 0
Score : 104

Where did you even read that Iops are ''swordsmen'', 'cuz the only thing I know 'bout Iops is that they're fighters, which only interest is to fight, no matter the condition. Now, just because the main Iops in the series use a sword, or because Ankama has pictured them with swords in their hands in some sprites, I don't really think they're bound to be considered ''swordsmen''.

1 -5
Score : 2358

Yeah, it's totally not like Iop standard is a massive sword or anything... How could people possibly believe Iops have anything to do with swords. It's not like Goultard and Percedal wields a sword, leave alone the character art is always sword wielding tongue

6 -1
Score : 264

like the panda can lift their barrel why cant we lift the standard even that would be wonderful and beautiful like give an option to lift the standard when cast on it then your melee spells change to have teh sword animation like even that would be epiccccc or do a spinny move or a jump slash in place of super iop punch when you have the sword it would make it insanely good to even look at add slightly more damage cause sword but really in short IOPS NEED SWORDS even huppers have swords and they are mages man

0 0
Score : 371

Gimonfu|2018-04-26 13:15:56
One reason for which I basically REFUSE to give my Cra a different weapon than a bow.
Because to this day i dream of it someday actually mattering...

Nothing in this game looks more "wtf did he just that for?" than a Cra switching from a bow to ... ANOTHER bow just to shoot ... an arrow... when you "use" his weapon...

...wait. 

You nerf your cra's stats and use your weapon skill in combat, just to be able to stay true to lore and use a bow?
0 0
Score : 264

its genius

2 0
Score : 78

I totaly agree, Iops should have a sword in their attack animations.

3 0
Score : 424

instead of iop read monk, until it uses a sword like you said

0 0