FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

[BUG] Inconsistency in descriptions of abilities Class IOP -> strength

By Kalmuneiu - MEMBER - April 23, 2018, 05:47:28

Hi guys,

I just found, with a lot of coincidence, inconsistent translations in either the german or english language version and I need to know which one is the actually valid.

Is the raise in strength effecting just one resistance for each option or is there one option to raise the resistance for all elements at the same time?

• the GERMAN description of the abilities states that each of the SIX OPTIONS raises resistance for each option ONE ELEMENT.
  • the ENGLISH description on the other hand gives ONE OPTION that raises the resistance for ALL ELEMENTS AT THE SAME TIME.
This may seem just a minor bug but there is actually quite a big difference in how I would spend the points. This is very confusing please clearify ASAP.
I could post screenshots but I doubt a lot are speaking german to be able to read it themselves, so i skip that. You just have to belive me.
Right now I consider the english version as the correct one since there will be more people playing english version than german.
I recommend akama to double check their translations this can not be the only mistake there is. I am programmer I know it can not be. I think of the song of my people. It is called call it a day.
call it a day
...I got 99 problems nullpointer is none
do a quick compile figure finally done
...I got 200 problems plus nullpointer one
damn it how come the program wont run.
[left].[/left]Of course da capo when verse is finished with different numbers until end of time biggrin
kind regards Chris
@admin Any1 reading this? some1 has to tell ankama + please  move thread to bugs if desired.
0 0
Reactions 2
Score : 3899

This is a very oddly worded question, not sure what you are asking
Are you asking about resistance on gear or on the stat page? Because on charactzeristics, resistance is under inteligence not strenght

0 0
Score : 7423

Not even sure what the question here is mate.
You can put the issue down in German as well for some one who can translate it better can do that and analyze and provide a solution.

0 0
Respond to this thread