FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Where to level up and what relics for iop?

By Dusk-18 - MEMBER - March 10, 2017, 08:05:21

Hey there i recently reach level 130 after coming back since a year and a half. im starting to have trouble figuring out where to grind for exp. So i wanted to ask what the best place to level up to get to 140 after doing UBs.

I also wanted to ask a about what relics work best for iop. I seen from other builds that dagger sives is the most popular relic for iop, but is there other relic what iop can use?

what about souleater? i remember back then it was super popular, is it not worth it anymore?
also is lucloak on iop alright if you decide to go for a high resist build?

Thanks to anyone who can help out.

0 0
Reactions 3
Score : 1543

Souleater is an excellent relic for Iop. I am 179 and still use it. My next stop is those daggers, yes. but the time it took(takes) to get from 160 to 185 is probs the same to get from 100 to 160 for me.

On my Iop i've also used Harry Boots ('till I got Souleater) and Lucloak. Lucloak is cool and all, but I didn't found it significantly strong? Like, yes it does up some resis but since Iop is not a tank (like Sac) nor a specially fragile glass cannon (like Masq), I found myself giving the cloak to my Sac and getting back a Souleater.

Since Iop has pretty poor defensive options compared with most other sturdy characters, going full damage seems like playing more to the strengths of the class.

2 0
Score : 47

Thanks! i already have harry boots ready for lv 140 and i'll be working on getting souleater instead the lucloak.

I'll be leveling agaist Wabbit, it seems to be the best area that or Spores not entirely sure which give the best exp.

0 0
Score : 1543

Dusk-18| - MEMBER (+) - Today - 11:03:10
Thanks! i already have harry boots ready for lv 140 and i'll be working on getting souleater instead the lucloak.

I'll be leveling agaist Wabbit, it seems to be the best area that or Spores not entirely sure which give the best exp.

Try running Wa Wabbit. If you're getting a Souleater and provided you don't already have Bagus Shushu, getting Woboots was(is) a pretty good way to go about it. Spores is good too, I've run both to kinda break the routine when I got bored.
1 0
Respond to this thread