FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

New player in need

By kickonon - MEMBER - December 03, 2016, 20:38:23

Hello there! Same as title! I've never played Wakfu before but I played Dofus for about 2 years. I just wanted to try this game out because I've heard its a really good game. If someone could explain to me what are Iop mechanics (my dofus main) and builds in this game I'd be thankful.

Thanks a lot for any help smile

-kicokonon

0 0
Reactions 4
Score : 591

I'll try to be as short as possible and be straight to the point.

Iops can do 2 roles, tank or the better one: be a DD.

As an Iop, you have the ability to dish out a ton of damage in a single turn making you the best DPT hero out there (?).

You will also serve as a second line of off tanking being more than capable enough of taking hits if nescessary.

As for item and build goes, I wouldn't really be telling you that YOU HAVE TO build something but a starter infernal set is nice.

Stats on the items you are looking for are Single Target/Melee Mastery, followed by crit chance/block, crit mastery and depending on what you prefer, lock for PvM or ini for PvP.
Your main focus early on are Air and Fire, later added with Earth mastery. Remember what spells are used in which combo and the order of them, as well as using Focus + Super Iop Punch for the nukes. Apart from that, you got decent guides out there (tad bit outdated) and if you need any other help, if you play on Remi, you can add me and ask.
- The Bambi Slaya

1 0
Score : 2246
MrSlayer123|2016-12-04 00:09:32
Iops can do 2 roles, tank or the better one: be a DD. You will also serve as a second line of off tanking being more than capable enough of taking hits if nescessary.
1 0
Score : 6244

Here's a guide to how to iop

8 0
Score : 17663

read my guide. immediately below this post.

0 0
Respond to this thread