FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Lvl 100 fire/air Iop need help with set

By Faipopo-Style - MEMBER - June 13, 2016, 00:39:03

At the moment I've just reached level 100 and don't plan on leveling up anytime soon. I'm actually Looking to make some kamas for future sets but for the moment I need help with my set. I have been using HateSpawn's Guide as help since this is my first character in Wakfu but the set building section has yet to be updated (still a fine guide).I've been looking at the gear on the market (Remington) for like a few hours but I still can't get my head around what to get. I'm open to all suggestions.

Nevertheless this is my current set (sort of skewed towards fire since I don't pvp and I like the AoE): Kiki Hair Headgear, Imperial Moogrr Epas, Black Crow ring, Ratical ring, Imperial Treechnid Boots, Phosphorescent Breastplate, Lego Lars Bow, Korbotmulet and Brrbley's Spear Cloak.

0 0
Reactions 4
Score : 961

for set just do magmog at 115.. and get all set of it.. at 125 (forget) you can do dragon pig. and get all gears in that dung. magmog and DP is free gears every 6 weeks. atleast you do that everyweek.. 1 tokens every week and you can trade 6 tokens for 1 gears. if you cant wait for that you can buy magmog and DP gears. magmog rate price ussualy 250k until 400k each. DP is 400k - 600k each. it depends the sellers. you can get cheaper than nominal i show before also if you lucky or maybe get higher price. just try to collect it by your self.

0 0
Score : 46
rustandi|2016-06-13 01:36:00
for set just do magmog at 115.. and get all set of it.. at 125 (forget) you can do dragon pig. and get all gears in that dung. magmog and DP is free gears every 6 weeks. atleast you do that everyweek.. 1 tokens every week and you can trade 6 tokens for 1 gears. if you cant wait for that you can buy magmog and DP gears. magmog rate price ussualy 250k until 400k each. DP is 400k - 600k each. it depends the sellers. you can get cheaper than nominal i show before also if you lucky or maybe get higher price. just try to collect it by your self.
Yep I've researched enough to know about those two sets but I need something for now. At least for the next 10 levels.
0 0
Score : 17663

Level 100 gear kind of sucks a lot.. Vamp Set exists, could use Lunar Amulet with that for the time being, then move up to like some brrblii items if they're not as bad as I remember.

Magmog is the real goal though. Get that and you're fine for 35 levels or something stupid

0 0
Score : 46
HateSpawn|2016-06-13 06:05:58
Level 100 gear kind of sucks a lot.. Vamp Set exists, could use Lunar Amulet with that for the time being, then move up to like some brrblii items if they're not as bad as I remember.

Magmog is the real goal though. Get that and you're fine for 35 levels or something stupid
Yep thanks. At least now I know my options.
0 0
Respond to this thread