FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

PvP Help. Sadida Feca.

By MRbija March 16, 2016, 15:10:08

So recently i fought against a sadida and a feca, separate instances ofcourse, and i found myself to be found lacking against these two classes. The reason of this post is to discuss the best strategies against these classes that way other iops as well as myself can make 1v1s competitive against such enemies.

I believe the feca i fought was standard earth/fire with several invulnerability spells which he cast with frequency leaving me hitting him just for the wakfu gain.

The sadida was built like a rock with a great amount of resistances and a plethora of dolls which stemmed from a yolked mini lou ferrigno doll called The Ultra Powerful. I chose to ignore the dolls and aim to shred the sadida, but in hindsight i now wish i wouldve targetted the doll first...but would that be a wiser choice?

in both instances i had a very subtantial amount of damage% and resists, but no matter how high my damage scaled, it felt like i was barely scratching the surface.

Any tactic, technique would be greatly appreciated.

Disclaimer: This thread was not meant to berate or request the alteration of any class. This is just to discuss playstyles that could prove effective against certain foes.

0 0
Reactions 29
Score : 756

You simply cannot expect 1v1 PvP to be fair. Sadida and Feca are the god classes - Iop (and all other classes at that matter) is meant to lose to them. With some exceptions of course, like how Feca may be defeated by a good Sram.

0 -1
Score : 190
shankissimo|2016-03-16 15:11:45
You simply cannot expect 1v1 PvP to be fair. Sadida and Feca are the god classes - Iop (and all other classes at that matter) is meant to lose to them. With some exceptions of course, like how Feca may be defeated by a good Sram.
I can defeat sadidas with my Iop, that's not "meant to be".
0 0
Score : 17663
Osamandias|2016-03-16 16:08:30
let me fix this.

You can defeat bad sadidas with your good Iop.

You cannot defeat good sadidas with any Iop.

That said Sadidas are easy until they have over 72ish base resistance. Once they break that mark the damage they take is far too insignificant.

By definition of what it takes to kill Sadidas, Iops are the best at killing sadidas. But they will still win, forever, if the sadida is just geared properly.

1) You pretty much have to move first.

Dealing thousands of damage to the sadida before they move is pretty much manditory.

2) Kill the Ultra Powerful

These days ultras have 4k HP or so and then the same resist the sadida has. You want to have used focus on the previous turn so you can dish out ~5-6k damage by the time the UltraPowerful is out. If the Sadida doesn't summon the UP (which has literally never in my life happened) then just fucking deck them. If you're doing it right you'll deal roughly 9k damage from turn 1 to turn 2 depending on whether or not the sadida has armor statted and if the sadida uses its damage drop move.

3) Just fucking kill them.

Without dolls they're still a huge pain in the ass, because they debuff your damage and take your MP. Jump is usually on cooldown from breaking the UP.
1 0
HateSpawn|2016-03-16 16:13:00
let me fix this.

I deafeat a quite good sadida, which was full runed as well, so don't fix anything please ^^, plus i don't think that sadida was bad cause I never seem that sadida lose so far.
0 0
Osamandias|2016-03-16 16:18:01
let me fix this.

I deafeat a quite good sadida, which was full runed as well, so don't fix anything please ^^.
Then they were bad at Wakfu.

You can't kill a good sadida. It won't happen.
0 0
let me fix this.

I deafeat a quite good sadida, which was full runed as well, so don't fix anything please ^^.
I cannot imagine that, maybe youcan share your strategy in this thread since that is what this thread is about and stuff.
0 0
HateSpawn|2016-03-16 16:19:55
let me fix this.

Then they were bad at Wakfu.

You can't kill a good sadida. It won't happen.
I don't think they were "bad at wakfu", cause they never lost a PVP so far, you are assuming too much, do you happen to be a troll or something?
0 0

So share your strategy, cause now everyone probably is seeing you as a troll.

0 0

They never lost a PvP, but you beat them?

Gonna need to see screens lol

0 0

And tell us the base resistances of the Sadida and your Iop, if you don't mind.

0 0
shankissimo|2016-03-16 16:24:42
You can see me as a troll, I don't really care o.o, why would I share something with you?
0 0
nono, I don't think he's a troll, just unaware of what a good sadida is.

Osamandias|2016-03-16 16:25:43
You can see me as a troll, I don't really care o.o, why would I share something with you?
because you came to the forum saying "I can beat sadidas"

and apparently now you're changing it to

"I can beat the best sadida on my server, and I won't tell anyone how to do it"

which is pretty much a massive dick move, if you know something the other 3 in the "help me kill sadidas" thread don't know, you should share

part of the community aspects of, you know

the forum community?
0 0
shankissimo|2016-03-16 16:25:24
My iop has 70-72, and the sadida had 84-85, he asked for a rematch then i got my ass whooped, he ended with 88-89 resist, can't quite remember which cause I was so fucking pissed.
0 0

SO he just failed, everyone can lose when they fail.

You didn;t defeat him, he just lost. Happens all the time in this game.

So your strategy to beat Sadidas would be "wait until they fork up"?

0 0
shankissimo|2016-03-16 16:29:17
Osamandias|2016-03-16 16:25:43
Not me, the general public? Because as far as I am concerned the Sadida probably had like 75% base resistance and 12k health so you just stomped him with your 2800% melee damage and/or flaming hits.
Nah, the sadida i defetead with Much cost had more resist unfortunately, i did something really stupid, and when i came back to my senses his resist was god like op.
0 0
Osamandias|2016-03-16 16:28:49
shankissimo|2016-03-16 16:25:24
My iop has 70-72, and the sadida had 84-85, he asked for a rematch then i got my ass whooped, he ended with 88-89 resist, can't quite remember which cause I was so fucking pissed.
care to just take a screen of your iop's stats? I haven't seen a Iop who is literally just better than mine, so was hoping for some inspiration to progress.

Haven't been on wakfu in like a week for example lol
0 0

Yea I saw that and edited the post.

0 0

Actually no, the longer I wait the worse It gets, cant quite do anything after 6-7 turns.
0 0
Osamandias|2016-03-16 16:32:04

Actually no, the longer I wait the worse It gets, cant quite do anything after 6-7 turns.
been there mate, prob is sadidas can just say fuck you with high init and MP chip. If they move first you lose 20% damage dealt 4 mp and they have the dolls up too far for you to reach.

A sadida who knows whats up is really hard to beat.
0 0
Respond to this thread