FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Best Air combo ?

By Rancidrode - MEMBER - September 17, 2015, 14:37:09

So I was leveling with a guildie and we are both Iops and he learned me a cool combo to get the max out of my damage ( I had my own sort of combo that did less damage than his ).

11AP / 6MP ( in my case 5 untill I get those 2 levels up )

His combo : Focus + Flurry Combo + Gutting gust combo 2x + Flurry
-----This allowed him to kill a 5.7k big spore guy instantly.-----

I'm not going to list my combo ( I actually forgot XD lol ) but it left the big spore guy with 1k ish at all times.

So I was wondering if this is truely the most damaging combo for an 11/6 air Iop or if there's an even better combo available ?

PS : I know which combo to take is situational, so if you think a Wallop combo does more damage please also state that the target in your example is against a wall. You get where I'm going at with this ^^

-Ex.

0 0
Reactions 26
Score : 756

All are situational.

Wallop if back to wall or need to push, Flurry if want to do more combos later, Gutting Gust for raw damage , Uppercut for some good damage immediately after.

Jabs for AoE.

0 0
Score : 1370

You basically just listed what each combo does which anyone can read ingame . . . No offense but I was expecting something more valuable along the lines of which combos to chain to do max damage, and which spells to use as a filler inbetween.

So right now it seems that combo I listed is the most damaging one.

0 0
Score : 4391

Kinda, I mean you can still start off with uppercut combo if you gust an empty tile.
Unless you're to be wasteful you can flurry combo twice on an empty cell.
Also I don't like to spam Air, I usually throw in SIP because power.

But since you're 11 AP. You're doing it right.

Also I always like to give this tip Virility gives 40 prep. if you use uppercut combo on that 40 prep. It both takes the 40% damage from prep and applies a 60% on your next ability. Very useful for SiP turns. So as soon as you see that extra 40% gust empty tiles and uppercut for greater damage.

1 0

For best unconditional direct damage combine Gutting Gust combo with Uppercut combo followed by some heavy non-air attack like SIP or Wrath, if you have AP left just repeat.

Example for 12AP:

• Wallop+Flurry+Gutting Gust+Gutting Gust on air+Uppercut+Super Iop Punch+Wallop+Flurry+Gutting Gust+Gutting Gust on air+Uppercut+Super Iop Punch.

• Wallop+Flurry+Gutting Gust+Wallop+Flurry+Gutting Gust+Gutting Gust on air+Uppercut+Iop's Wrath

This is biggest Iop direct damage combiantion against single targets without excessive WP burning for spamming Uppercut on air using Flurry Combo over and over again.

And yes, make sure to time your SIP perfectly for that +60%Damage Done that Preparation provides after 100 Concentration is reached if you took Virility.

For 11AP just replace one SIP in 1st combo with Focus (before everything) ,Shaker or Celestial Sword.
1 0

I'll try out that combo with SIP and Focus ( I always use it first turn while just leveling ) and see if it's better than the one I'm currently using. I'll edit this post in an hour when I get to try it out x)

0 0
Score : 191

i usually go with
uppercut jabs uppercut flurry flurry wallop flurry flurry wallop flurry gutting gust if there is a wall behind
if there is not i just go with double gutting gust combo intead of wallop combo also i should note that am 10/6 so this combo works best for me

edite : just noticed its the same as ur combo so ye its the best imo until There's a wall behind the monster and obviously don't use the wallop combo if its stabbed like that huge fungore guy

0 0
Score : 1557
From a non-Iop. The one that makes you dance! laugh 
1 0

Yeah I got down the combos ( I still keep forgetting Focus stabilizes :/ so I'll be dumb and use the Wallop combo ) and the SIP combo is deffinately WORSE than the flurry one AND the SIP one uses up the same amount of Wakfu ( if you use the uppercut combo 2x atleast ) . The only time the SIP combo is better is if the target has half the fire res than the air res ( example 65% air and 30% fire or something ) .

0 0
Score : 191

btw whats SIP combo ? and also my points r not in single target dmg its in general dmg so thats why i dont usually use alot of air combos .. what i try to do is push and try to nuke with aoe dmg of wrath/sword of judgment and jabs combo .

0 0

SIP combo usually means Focus + 2x SIP however when I said it I meant the Wallops-Flurry-Gutting gust-Gutting Gust-Uppercut-SIP. SIP being Super Iop Punch.

I've put my points into melee ( every build should have this unless for some weird reason you're a ranged Iop ) and ST because I use ST spells more than AoE ones. I've gotten level 142 and I'm currently soloing in Srambad and can comfortably solo a group of 3 mobs and usually oneshot 1 or 2 mobs the first turn. I'm loving Iop right now !

0 0

there is no sip combo, you use sip in gutting gust + uppercut combos as a filler for large 3ap damage, gutting gust + uppercut combos with fillers in total have more damage than flurry combo+fillers , but if target is weak to air and not any other element flurry combo+gutting gust combo+gutting gust combo+filler may be better.

0 0
Score : 7981
Xtreeeem|2015-09-21 13:58:37
From a non-Iop. The one that makes you dance! laugh

gg - j - j - uc - j - uc - f - f - w - f - gg - gg - uc
0 0
Score : 453

for IOP Brain >.>

feel a bit smarter using new IOP now

0 0
Score : 32

if you can't make ULTRACOMBOOOOOO so you can't play for iop.

(j + f + w + gg + up + gg + w + f + j)

0 0
Score : 1527

for a pure Air combo I like to start with gutting gust combo into uppercut combo into flurry combo. It should look like this: Wallop-Flurry-Gutting gust-Gutting gust-Uppercut-Jab-Uppercut-Flurry. This will end you with getting 2 ap and having scalded the enemy then just finish up with a Wallop combo or uncombo'd air moves or your other element. Another one I tend to use a lot is Flurry combo to gutting gust combo to jabs combo which looks like: Uppercut-Jab-Uppercut-Flurry-Wallop-Flurry-Gutting gust-Jab-Jab then finish with uncombo'd moves. I find I use the second group of combos more when I want to kill multiple enemies in one turn, and im not turn worried about wp usage since im assuming the fight will only go a few turns, so I can keep stacking the ap from Flurry combo. I use the first set of combos when fighting a singularly strong enemy like in PvP or the boss of a dungeon.

0 0
Score : 720

how about best combo for 9 ap 80lvl pvp ?

0 0
Score : 16257

the "Best" combo is pretty much always situational.

But if you've got an enemy against a wall, chaining the Gutting Gust, Uppercut, Flurry and Wallop combos will probably get you the most damage possible.

For 8 AP you can go
W + F + GG +GG + U + J +U + F + F + W,
which is nice if you want to make sure the power built up from the previous combos applies to the Wallop combo.

For 9 AP you can instead start with the wallop combo like
F + F + W + F + G + G + U + J + U + F
and thanks for finishing with the Flurry combo you get a 2 AP refund

0 0
Score : 229

12ap 6mp u can pick all air spell and use all the combo

0 0
Score : 17664
edwardjohnson|2016-01-11 18:24:04
12ap 6mp u can pick all air spell and use all the combo
using every combo isnt very valid
0 0