FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Hmmm

By Porpo - MEMBER - October 29, 2014, 07:13:48

Im coming back from being inactive in wakfu for a very long time but I don't see much info with how iops are played anymore. I'm going to just play around with builds until I find one I like. If anyone has any suggestions I would like to hear ideas. I know everything is multi-element now, I have my cra pretty much figured out. Just need to figure out my iop.

0 0
Reactions 3
Score : 2

Fire/Air Iop for pve, earth/air for pvp but... Iops are not the best choise for pvp atm. I'm playing mostly pve and i have really nice dmg and durability. There's plenty of Iop build guides in this branch, take a look, nothing special. 2 fire skills, wrath and jugement most likely, and 3 air for more cheap/non-ap dmg. Jabs, uppercut and the MP one. Get 10 ap asap and you're ready to waste ton of mobs.

0 0
Score : 238

Right now you can go as anything you want for pvp or pve, seeing all the nerfs Iops have gotten since their creation, it's not even worth spending time on till they get a revamp someday. Stuns on earth is gone, so now it's just -4ap with added ap res after that first strike. Not like Ecaflips can apply critical failure res after they apply that on.

With the update and everyone having much higher Res, Iops are doing terrible damage while other classes are pretty on top. With stun gone, it's already made 2 support spells more worthless than they were before the patch.

While Feca's and Sacs get a "For Sure" shield, other classes has a big type of self healing, all Iops got going for them is a +40 block Defensive stance, that won't even proc half the time cause it's only 40%.

The Iop needs a revamp, so if your playing to be good, prepare not to have a good time cause they are losing most pvp battles. And they are sub par in PVE when you could invite any other class that does better damage, at range, with a much better escape kit.

1 0
Score : 1008

Right now you can go as anything you want for pvp or pve, seeing all the nerfs Iops have gotten since their creation, it's not even worth spending time on till they get a revamp someday. Stuns on earth is gone, so now it's just -4ap with added ap res after that first strike. Not like Ecaflips can apply critical failure res after they apply that on. With the update and everyone having much higher Res, Iops are doing terrible damage while other classes are pretty on top. With stun gone, it's already made 2 support spells more worthless than they were before the patch. While Feca's and Sacs get a "For Sure" shield, other classes has a big type of self healing, all Iops got going for them is a +40 block Defensive stance, that won't even proc half the time cause it's only 40%. The Iop needs a revamp, so if your playing to be good, prepare not to have a good time cause they are losing most pvp battles. And they are sub par in PVE when you could invite any other class that does better damage, at range, with a much better escape kit.Add Quote Here

+1 
0 0
Respond to this thread