FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Iop fire, starting to build air suggestions plz

By October 27, 2014, 17:23:53

Well i'm kind a new in this game i'm 108 iop with only fire dmg, i will try to lvl'up air dmg aswell having 7ap, and 7mp would rather have 10 ap as others guild members have so any suggestions of items/ sets that would help me? To go 10 ap with not that much of decrease of dmg, thanks for the help smile

0 0
Reactions 2
Score : 55

Weapon, Cape, Amulet are the usual sources of AP. The AP does cause the damage given by some of the equips to drop a bit, but the combination of attacks and extra spells is very worth it. Iops are really good at using whatever resources they have at their disposal to squeeze out as much damage per turn as humanely possible.

At your level, A Brrrbley Spears Set with Rampart Cape, Puffy Helmet, and Inflatable Armband would give you a lot of close combat damage and single target damage alongside elemental bonuses while being somewhat affordable. It should last you until 120.

For a weapon, you can grab the Facetious Shovel as a pretty cheap AP weapon.

1 0
Score : 123
CoinedCrossroads|2014-10-27 17:41:15
Weapon, Cape, Amulet are the usual sources of AP. The AP does cause the damage given by some of the equips to drop a bit, but the combination of attacks and extra spells is very worth it. Iops are really good at using whatever resources they have at their disposal to squeeze out as much damage per turn as humanely possible.

At your level, A Brrrbley Spears Set with Rampart Cape, Puffy Helmet, and Inflatable Armband would give you a lot of close combat damage and single target damage alongside elemental bonuses while being somewhat affordable. It should last you until 120.

For a weapon, you can grab the Facetious Shovel as a pretty cheap AP weapon.

Thanks for suggestions i will look into it !! smile
0 0
Respond to this thread