FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Need help just came back to wakfu (skill guide)

By Probabilities - MEMBER - October 08, 2014, 05:36:25

Hey, i recently came back to this game. I have a 110 iop and no clue what i am doing. He was a earth iop before the apparent changes. I think i wanna lean more towards the PVE side so i can be more active in group dungeons when i return lol. I have equips of Full Moo set, rampart epps, boots, and belt a lvl 100 makabow if that's good or not not sure now lol. Any skills build directions would be great and also any help with which element to put on each gear piece would be great too! I currently have 22kk i pretty sure that's not great either lol. But any guidance would be great in-game my name is Anemos

0 0
Reactions 4
Score : 15981

Here is the current order I would level them.

Max Compulsion
Max Authority
Max Jump
Max Virility

Choices
Max Show Off - if you play in groups
Max Locking Pro - if you fight against monsters that can use teleport/transport spells a lot
Defensive Stance - if you need to tank the odd hit and have 2 ap spare

Max Defensive Stance - I recently leveled this, it sucks. It is only good if you solo and want to gain a damage boost on the first turn. The reason I say it sucks lets way you had +100% power then didn't hit anything you would lose your power as far as I know defensive stance allows you to keep power.

0 0
Score : 3440
JerryDB|2014-10-09 12:45:10
Max Defensive Stance - I recently leveled this, it sucks. It is only good if you solo and want to gain a damage boost on the first turn. The reason I say it sucks lets way you had +100% power then didn't hit anything you would lose your power as far as I know defensive stance allows you to keep power.

Are you talking about Increase?
0 0
Score : 7108
JerryDB|2014-10-09 12:45:10
Here is the current order I would level them.

Max Compulsion
Max Authority
Max Jump
Max Virility

Choices
Max Show Off - if you play in groups
Max Locking Pro - if you fight against monsters that can use teleport/transport spells a lot
Defensive Stance - if you need to tank the odd hit and have 2 ap spare

The only skill that lets you preserve Power without hitting anything is Jump. Bravery Standard lets you preserve Preparation.

• Mango
0 0
Score : 1324

I disagree that defensive stance is bad. It's only 2 AP maxed and provides 40 blocks, that's 40% chance to mitigate incoming damage by 30%. You can easily reach high % block for only 2 AP. Iop is very often in the middle of groups of monsters and having that extra block can help a ton.

0 0
Respond to this thread