FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

need help with iop build

By Ornifex September 09, 2014, 21:08:35

well guys i used to be fire air iop lvl 75 but after update im not sure what to do with stats help would be nice :O thanks for ur time

0 0
Reactions 5
Score : 525

Well if you are going to continue being an Air/Fire Iop, which is a good build. You need to get 1 AP, 1 MP, then split the rest of your points into Agility and Intel. This is what I have been using up until yesterday. Now with the update I dont know what has changed.

0 0
Score : 313

well i got stats in all of them i just want stat build :O coz i donno what to do

0 0
Score : 525

I feel your pain my Iop Brother. Its all greek to me too

0 0
Score : 4838

As one who toyed with the new system i could give you some pointers.

always get ap and mp, then you need to make choices. Do you wish to become a tanky iop that focusses on locking or do you wish to become a dodging iop that gets backstab and get maximum dmg?

An iops wrath iop could benefit from statting 2wp, you could spam wrath for 8 turns instead of 6. Wear 2 wp items and hit the wp cap of 10wp!

a pure offense iop gets the 10% final dmg, life steal, crit, crit dmg, backstab and dodge. You basicly aim for their backs spam spells and heal from it.

a more tanky iop could benefit from 10% final res, heal wounds, lock, crit or block. Just a reminder:you arent a tank, just tanky!

I suggest you take 2 elements (dmg+res) and not (res+hp) as you often play the dmger role.

1 0
Score : 313

thanks for help saved me

0 0
Respond to this thread