FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Stun Changes in Beta

By Tavish-DeGroot#9182 August 28, 2014, 23:29:37
Sabi|2014-08-22 21:00:29
Iop:
  • Stun is now 4 AP loss (and you can dodge this loss).
  • You will be able to stun bosses.
  • Stun chances are doubled on Rocknoceros and Charge spells.

This applies to all stuns, not just stuns from Iop spells. Lost AP from stuns gives 40% hyperaction.

Thoughts?
0 0
Reactions 6
Score : 1477

Earth might be less overused for Iop after this.

Do other means of AP removal affect bosses? I thought that was part of boss resistances. If not then earth Iops might replace water Xelors for bosses in terms of AP removal, though water Xelors can still give AP to allies.

You know what I would like to see? A little bit of synergy between Locking Pro and one of the close combat earth spells. Like if Charge removed the Locking Pro immunity state instead of stunning. Rocknocerous could have the -4AP change while Charge becomes more of a support spell by allowing you to continue using the Locking Pro passive on a mob at the expense of some damage per points spent.

0 0
Score : 6251

Iop is the new xelor

who will be the new eniripsa?
maybe the cra?

0 0
Score : 1038

Sad.

0 0
Score : 2481
Kakenshu|2014-08-29 16:49:49
Earth might be less overused for Iop after this.

Do other means of AP removal affect bosses? I thought that was part of boss resistances. If not then earth Iops might replace water Xelors for bosses in terms of AP removal, though water Xelors can still give AP to allies.

You know what I would like to see? A little bit of synergy between Locking Pro and one of the close combat earth spells. Like if Charge removed the Locking Pro immunity state instead of stunning. Rocknocerous could have the -4AP change while Charge becomes more of a support spell by allowing you to continue using the Locking Pro passive on a mob at the expense of some damage per points spent.
Yes you can now stun bosses
0 0
Score : 25

From my understanding, this means consecutive stuns will become

4ap for 1st stun
2ap for 2nd stun
1ap for 3rd stun

if rounded down. (I'm new so I'm probably wrong.)

Good change in my opinion. No one likes to get stun-locked, but I think its fair that Iop stun should remove some mp as well. Of course it should have diminshing returns with hypermovement maybe 30%.

0 0
Score : 45

No more classic stuns in pvp ?ap loss? omg ... awlful ...

0 0
Respond to this thread