FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

IOP build

By atom90 - MEMBER - March 25, 2014, 19:30:59

I have problem i dont know what IOP are the best way. How to build him
i will show whats stas i have now. Plz help me what skills training becouse i have low lvl and i think its the last chance to think about build. What good to add skills points and what element are the best way to be good iop. I shuld traing fire becouse i feel earth its not the best way or maybe im wrong. Plz for help

Click here

0 0
Reactions 5
Score : 1474

So far it looks like your build is an air-earth hybrid, which is what most Iops seem to do. Both the earth and air branches for Iop offer single target damage. The earth branch can utilize Rocknoceros and Impact for range (Rocknoceros is usually more useful than Impact) as well as damage in areas of effect with Impact and Devastate. The air branch has low costing spells to use up leftover points.

How you play your Iop is up to you. Earth and air are usually more recommended than fire for Iop because most of its spell areas of effect can harm your fellow close combat allies. Earth has the ability to inflict Stunned and can be boosted by consuming your Power state (gained through Authority passive), but losing +100% damage (all elements) for a +50% chance to stun the next time you use Rocknoceros or Charge might not be as helpful as using that +100% damage to simply kill things. In higher levels being able to force an enemy to skip its turn is great but your character does not need to be built for earth to use this ability.

As for your build based on your current level and spells, you may want to drop Impact and start ranking Rocknocerous. Shaker and Devastate are both great earth spells. For your air spells Jabs and Gust are great, but Uppercut may eventually get in the way of using Increase to stun things in later levels. You can keep using it for now if you want. You could reallocate the spell experience on Uppercut to Jabs and Gust to hit harder with spells you will definitely be using. Virility at low levels gives a tiny bonus to your max health. +20% of 292 is only 350, only 58 health, but if you had Compulsion you would gain +40% damage to all elements passively or with Authority you could accumulate +100% damage just for hitting things. At your level range +100% damage is a lot more than +58 health.

If you want to continue your air-earth build read this for a lot of great information. If you want to try fire read this. Both of these guides have information on active support spells, passive support spells, and the relevant elemental spells.

2 0
Score : 50

thx a lot, I have one more question some one told me i can restart points about 30 lvl when i get this lvl system ask me for this or what? becouse u told vitality its not good idea for now. so better when i use to Athority or Compulsion

0 0

At lv30 you get the "Restate of Emergency" quest, which allows you to talk to the Jonk of your nation and reallocate your elemental spell experience and specialty spell points. You can take all the spell experience and support spell points and put them wherever you want, since you naturally leveled elemental spells with use and may have chosen support spells which are less helpful than what you could be using at the moment.

Basically imagine all your elemental spell experience as water being dripped into buckets, each bucket being an elemental spell. Usually new players want to try all the different spells so the water gets dispersed all over the place. With the respec quest you dump all the water from all your buckets into a really big bucket, then you choose where to pour the water back into the buckets as you please.

0 0
Score : 50

ok so i will be earth/ air iop whats items sets now i must to buy i have 8 ap with gob set

0 0

For your level putting together a loadout for both air and earth will be difficult. Chances are you will have equipment for one element and rely on your elemental mastery for the other. Imperial Larva at lv40 is good for hybrid characters but can be costly for what you can afford at the moment and difficult to get from running the dungeon yourself.

There are filler items you can use to occupy equipment slots unoccupied by an AP set until you eventually get to lv65 for the Ancestral Treechnid set like Pandawan and Explorer but to keep that eighth AP you would have to use Gobball, then Royal Gobball (earth and water set), then if you can manage to get it Imperial Larva or Royal Blibli for lock and air. After that you get to wait until lv65 for the next air-earth or decent general damage set with Ancestral Treechnid, then Ratical, then Whispered. After that you get to use AP cloaks instead of relying on sets with a cape for an AP and can use whatever items you want.

0 0
Respond to this thread