FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Are earth Iops viable late game? PVM? PVP?

By Booshk January 29, 2014, 16:12:52

I believe I was an earth Iop before, but I kinda forgot. Anyway I have the opportunity to respend 375 skill points and didn't want to rush things. I am not going air. Period. So it is earth or fire or hybrid (are hybrids viable?)

Found my old spell levels. This at least shows me what I used to be up to.
Click here

0 0
Reactions 3
Score : 473

Earth is very viable late game. The stuns are very useful on mobs and you have plenty of dps to go along with it.

Earth-Fire is not very viable however, both of those trees do pretty much the same thing, so if you want to go dual-element it is much better to go into air/fire or air/earth. That being said, there is no real need to hybrid until the later levels (100+) so you should be fine going pure earth for now.

0 0
Score : 543

i am a level 83 Earth Iop and so far its going alright only problem i am facing is i don't know where to level solo my friends are getting mad that i'm not leveling when there not on cause there tierd of power leveling me so im trying to find places to level i almost have the full fut set where i can have 8 ap as well if you have any advice where i can level and not always have half hp or no hp after a single battle would be nice =D

0 0
Score : 1524

Should just party up with your friends at whispers, decent exp andnot very hard.

0 0
Respond to this thread