FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Why Iop is OP?

By milordDen June 05, 2013, 13:19:43

Ok i wanna start stupid theme too))

So we know. Iops was OP in past (OBT). They are OP in Dofus. Thay are OP now in wakfu... answer for me, why they OP?

because their opponents are too weak? or because that is the main idea ankama : Iop is OP (we never nerf him)?

^^ let go!

0 0
Reactions 26
Score : 6311

maybe because they aren't?

4 0
Score : 4495
Nanaers|2013-06-05 13:34:12
maybe because they aren't?
The End.
0 0
Score : 4070

+1 to the last two posters

0 0
Score : 17659

220 base damage per turn..? +20% max HP? +100% damage?

Yeah guys that shit is fucking balanced.

It's not like they can do huge AoE damage or stun targets or something.

Oh wait...

0 -3
Score : 554

Iops are not op at all. They're probably one of the most balanced classes in this game. Even in PvP, they're extremely easy to handle. Point the nerfing hammer elsewhere.

0 0
Score : 17659
UberShanks|2013-06-05 14:12:03
Iops are not op at all. They're probably one of the most balanced classes in this game. Even in PvP, they're extremely easy to handle. Point the nerfing hammer elsewhere.
Iops are about as balanced as Sadidas.
0 0
Score : 36958
HateSpawn|2013-06-05 14:13:31
UberShanks|2013-06-05 14:12:03
Iops are about as balanced as Sadidas.
I got the joke and laughed really loud
0 0
Score : 13936

Yeah... leave my Iop alone.

0 0
Score : 8062

I actually agree. Earth Iop can 60-70% stun twice in a turn and they do massive damage on that attack. I think this is unbalanced, personally, and even more so then what people say about xelors punishment.

0 0
Score : 735

Iops are supposed to be the hardest hitters in the game at close combat.

Masqs can out damage them now though. Especially if you can spam fugue or if you're using a double.

0 0
Score : 8062
BbeforeA|2013-06-05 16:19:31

Masqs can out damage them now though. Especially if you can spam fugue or if you're using a double.
I said they should not be able to hit hard on attacks that stun 60-70% of the time. That or the stun chance should reduce.
0 0
Score : 5187
HateSpawn|2013-06-05 14:11:06
220 base damage per turn..? +20% max HP? +100% damage?

Yeah guys that shit is fucking balanced.

It's not like they can do huge AoE damage or stun targets or something.

Oh wait...

No range.

Moving costs wp, aoe costs wp, high end single target damage needs you to use wp as well, stun not working on anything that you actually want stunned.

I prefer 210 base damage with incredible range, good utility spells, almost guaranteed crits and 4 lives.

Iops are nice for fast dungeon crawling when you xp leech Lunar or shit like that. For everything else there are better choices.
1 0
Score : 18

Personally i don't think iops are really "OP" , this class can be beaten by almost every class in game , i think your question should be like this :
Why does iops are So popular in the game?

Well heres the answer: due they are very "unique" with their game play and its most easiest, not most it is the easiest of classes to play, all you need is stack 8 aps and then do everything that do all iops:

Earth branch : Shaker
Fire branch : Judgment
Air Branch : Jabs

Hope it make you guys understand

-Blazed

0 0
Score : 13936

Iops should hit very hard. That's there niche. They are a true close combat class with no extendable range spells. If a boss allows you to stay next to them without one shotting you, bring an Iop. If you have a sadi, bring an Iop.

There are many strong classes in Wakfu. Some better in certain situations than others. Iops aren't even required for any specific UB or dungeon. The battles requiring Pandas and Eni's don't have many good alternative options.

Iops are not OP. If you're scared of them... throw them away.

0 0
Score : 350
IYesWayI|2013-06-05 16:22:43

I said they should not be able to hit hard on attacks that stun 60-70% of the time. That or the stun chance should reduce.
FALSE good sir because of the 10% stun chance at move lv 100 and also they made it to were authority can proc only three times a turn AND increse has to be maxed to be a 1 to 2 ratio. your info is dated, sir

-Oath-Keeper
0 0
Mp40champion15|2013-06-05 19:46:07
IYesWayI|2013-06-05 16:22:43

FALSE good sir because of the 10% stun chance at move lv 100 and also they made it to were authority can proc only three times a turn AND increse has to be maxed to be a 1 to 2 ratio. your info is dated, sir

-Oath-Keeper
Exactly! Iops can never have a stun rate of 60-70% twice in a turn. Iops have two spells that actually stun; Charge and Rocknoceros which both have a 10% to apply Stunned at level 100 and 15% on a critical hit (Which I don't think stacks with the % from Increase).
The only effective way to actually stun a target is to convert your 100% Power to 50% to apply Stunned via Increase (Lvl.9). The chance to apply Stunned only lasts for one hit only, so it's more of a gamble to be honest. That's why Stun Iops are no longer common anymore. The limit on Authority and the fact that it has only 40% to proc made it even harder to stack Power in the first place (Unless you make needless Jumps to stack Power, but that burns WP which you need). Point is, Increase as a specialty is pretty balanced.
1 0
Score : 847
this class can be beaten by almost every class in game
couse people do often Iops with bad builds and can't think at fight =\

Yah, i nay be agree that Iop is only meele fighter and

No range.

Moving costs wp, aoe costs wp, high end single target damage needs you to use wp as well, stun not working on anything that you actually want stunned.

..but he have very long teleport skills and a lot randge skill... and they were never nerfed
0 0
Score : 9084

Iops are supposed to have the best damage output in the game. They're killing machines and don't require much strategy to play. Iops, however, are pretty simple-minded and a lot of people who play them are probably about as smart, so if you want to gain advantage you need to be smarter.

0 0
milordDen|2013-06-06 07:14:39
this class can be beaten by almost every class in game
couse people do often Iops with bad builds and can't think at fight =\

Yah, i nay be agree that Iop is only meele fighter and

No range.

..but he have very long teleport skills and a lot randge skill... and they were never nerfed
What long teleportation skills? I hope you're not referring to Flatten because that support spell is a joke. The teleportation spells that Iops have are nowhere near as good as the ones other classes have range wise.
What range skills? I'm really interested to know what you define as ranged.
0 0
Respond to this thread